• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official: Post your most intimate personal and family details thread.
2 2

220 posts in this topic

Many of you aren't abiding by the spirit of this thread. Come on. Stop making separate threads for all those super private things you post, post them here!

...I had 11 wisdom teeth and have a third nipple,...sometimes when I'm alone and sad I dress my dog up in a little party dress and pretend we are going to the prom where we will be crowned king and queen,..and all the kids will like us,......then I masterbate till I cry myself to sleep,... :sorry:

Thank you for sharing Rocketeer. You are a shining example to the rest of the board. Does anyone else want to share, possibly a party invitation?

Um... I've had cancer and I've had a heart procedure earlier this year... (shrug)

The Mrs. wears a DD cup :whee:

Not that that's anyone's business...

Oops doh!

1. Sorry to hear that.

2. Nice info to have.Enjoy!!

Ever since I started playing volleyball and dating a girl like this, I've become fixated on tall, thin, busty female forms, the type often described as "Amazonian" that we'd all like to see play Wonder Woman at some point. There aren't many women like this in the public eye, but a few include Uma Thurman, Elle MacPherson, Claudia Schiffer, and Mick Jagger's girlfriend L'Wren Scott (pictured below, Jagger is 5' 10"). :luhv: If anyone knows of other celebrity Amazons please let me know who they are. :wishluck:

MickJaggerFM_635x1000.jpg

:roflmao:

I'm too paranoid to be saying anything more than how much I hate Rob Liefeld for ruining comics for me for ten years.

Even then, I keep looking for him in my back yard. Those shots of him at the Todd McFarlane signing scared me.

By the way, I'll be out of town for a week at the end of May and I don't lock my back door.

I don't let anyone near my back door.

I'm too paranoid to be saying anything more than how much I hate Rob Liefeld for ruining comics for me for ten years.

Even then, I keep looking for him in my back yard. Those shots of him at the Todd McFarlane signing scared me.

By the way, I'll be out of town for a week at the end of May and I don't lock my back door.

Yeah, but I hear the postman always rings twice.

Plus I've had multiple boardies tell me the opposite is true. :gossip:

Only for your package.

For the most part, chicks say I'm a sweetheart...one clear thing about me..I forgive, but I don't forget...oh yeah of course, another thing that's very important about me, I DON'T FORGIVE!!!