• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America # 101 T-Shirt and tin container, NEW! Price DROP

10 posts in this topic

I was at Kohls a while back and found two of these Captain America #101 T Shirts, I bought them both. They come in a custom display tin and are made are some super durable cotten. The shirts are size Large and in Red. I can sell one of both to any board member. I am asking $20.00 $15.00 shipped in the USA...If someone wants to buy them both I can sell them as a pair for 35.00 25.00 shipped! That's a deal.

3400.jpg

0320111045.jpg

3400b.jpg

3400a.jpg

I know! I wear a 2XL and they had nothing in my size... However my kids saw these and wanted them, I bought four of them...they will likely use them as sleepwear.. They had a Superman 300 cover as well, I did not pick up any of those. I liked the Cap cover a little bit more.

I know! I wear a 2XL and they had nothing in my size... However my kids saw these and wanted them, I bought four of them...they will likely use them as sleepwear..

lol Kind of funny to have sleepwear that has "When Wakes the Sleeper" printed on it! This would definitely be appropriate for teenagers who sleep in until the afternoon.

I wear superhero stuff.....there I admit it. I am looking for a couple of other guys to man up and buy these for themselves. It's not wrong from a guy to wear a Cap 101 shirt....Not as far as I know :baiting:

I wear superhero stuff.....there I admit it. I am looking for a couple of other guys to man up and buy these for themselves. It's not wrong from a guy to wear a Cap 101 shirt....Not as far as I know :baiting:

lol I have the Cap 101 on right now the ASM 39 I wore yesterday they are my favorite weekend shirts. The secret wars 1 cover shirt seems to get the most attention when I'm out and about. Marvel comic shirts :cloud9: and my wife buys them for me

Damn you hostess and your delectable creations. Double damn you Heineken for your delicious and festive brew. Triple damn you exercise, for if we become acquainted they won't have to ad any other letters to my shirt size large.