• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20+ Longboxes to sort through...

43 posts in this topic

So my sis and brother-in-law moved in to their first home recently. He's since emptied out the 3 storage units he had as a bachelor and now everything is in his garage...including 20+ longboxes of books!

As tragic as the pictures look, I am still going to wade through all of the books to see what he has. They've been in his storage unit for 20 years. He's told me I can keep whatever I want so I'm hoping to cherry-pick a few books and maybe help him sell the rest (if he's up to it).

5544335044_22360d4ab6_z.jpg

5543760379_3af5122d06.jpg

5543761785_45986246e7.jpg

:wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck:

I'll post pictures of what I find...

OK, made it through all of the longboxes. Complete or long runs of many mid to late 80's titles. A few boxes of 90's Image drek. Some pretty good Coper Age Marvel (If you believer there is such a thing).

I'll have to take some more pictures the next time I'm over at his place. I'm going to talk to him about putting alot of the runs in one of the upcoming VCC's. There really is a mix of high-grade and low-grade...depending on where the box was stored (top vs bottom of the stack)

This is what I cherry-picked, alot of high grade copies that I'll probably be subbing. Up first, the Aliens and Predators:

5545061202_a855f7712e_b.jpg

5544484585_ae0a007f0f_b.jpg

5544485913_e5d267286b_b.jpg

5545065166_e0296e9a1b_b.jpg

OK, made it through all of the longboxes. Complete or long runs of many mid to late 80's titles. A few boxes of 90's Image drek. Some pretty good Coper Age Marvel (If you believer there is such a thing).

I'll have to take some more pictures the next time I'm over at his place. I'm going to talk to him about putting alot of the runs in one of the upcoming VCC's. There really is a mix of high-grade and low-grade...depending on where the box was stored (top vs bottom of the stack)

This is what I cherry-picked, alot of high grade copies that I'll probably be subbing. Up first, the Aliens and Predators:

5545061202_a855f7712e_b.jpg

5544484585_ae0a007f0f_b.jpg

5544485913_e5d267286b_b.jpg

5545065166_e0296e9a1b_b.jpg

If you think they can get 9.8's :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit:

:takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit: :takeit:

If you think they can get 9.8's :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit:

:takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit: :takeit:

Mr. 9.8, yes, many of them are 9.8 candidates. I'm going to go through them in detail and figure out which ones are "CGC worthy".