• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can anyone vouch for this member?

12 posts in this topic

Hi all, last time I posted a topic like this, I had great response and the member I bought from was outstanding and I got the items I bought.

This time I have another member I wanted to check:

Harvey Dude

Can anyone here vouch for him? I am buying coins from him and noticed he is more active on the comics forums.

Thanks!

Heya, if your not familiar with the comic forums there is a 'Kudos' thread here : Kudos he might have a thread here if you can find it.

Highlights why the Kudos forum is nearly useless as currently formatted.

Agreed. Gets little use these days.

Heya, if your not familiar with the comic forums there is a 'Kudos' thread here : Kudos he might have a thread here if you can find it.

Highlights why the Kudos forum is nearly useless as currently formatted.

Yeah, I couldn't find most of the people I wanted to Kudos.

Hi all, last time I posted a topic like this, I had great response and the member I bought from was outstanding and I got the items I bought.

This time I have another member I wanted to check:

Harvey Dude

Can anyone here vouch for him? I am buying coins from him and noticed he is more active on the comics forums.

Thanks!

Harvey Dude has been an outstanding member of the forum and I would not hesitate to do business with him. (thumbs u

Quick update, got my coins from Harvey Dude! Love how a lot of the forum members here are very trustworthy!

So far 2/2 buying items from guys that frequent the comic forum (doublecovabrotha & Harvey Dude)