• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Larry Hama signings

24 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any idea when/where Larry Hama will be signing in the near future? He wasn't able to make it to ECCC this year due to sickness, and I have several issues of G.I. Joe I'd love to get signed.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanx!

Does anyone have any idea when/where Larry Hama will be signing in the near future? He wasn't able to make it to ECCC this year due to sickness, and I have several issues of G.I. Joe I'd love to get signed.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanx!

Looks like Phoenix in May is his next scheduled appearance.

I'm gonna say there likely won't be any WD guests. This show is the same weekend as Emerald City which is a larger and has a more extensive guest list.

:( Sadly I know there will not be any WD guests here. I still am bitter about a few of them no call no showing at the HorrorHound in Cincy a few months back.

Are you local to the Southwest Ohio area?

I'm gonna say there likely won't be any WD guests. This show is the same weekend as Emerald City which is a larger and has a more extensive guest list.

:( Sadly I know there will not be any WD guests here. I still am bitter about a few of them no call no showing at the HorrorHound in Cincy a few months back.

Are you local to the Southwest Ohio area?

Nope, I'm an Arkie! Fayetteville, AR!