• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultra High Grade Bronze Collection

327 posts in this topic

Folks, I recently picked up a big batch of ultra high grade DCs/Marvels. They're really nice. I think I was "disappointed" if they only would grade 9.4 -- there aren't any keys, but all the books are super, super nice. White back covers, bone white pages on all books.

Most of them are 9.6/9.8 raw quality. None have been pressed - most will never need to be. A few could benefit from it, but frankly, you really shouldn't need to.

Prices will not be bargain basement. However, I would like to keep it reasonable, so I'm not trying to be ridiculous with my prices either. When you receive the books, I think there will be little doubt that I was completely on target with the quality.

I will start this thread officially at 11:30 PM EST tonight.

I will list a few books here in a few minutes so people can get a feel for the prices/quality, etc.

First :takeit: in the thread wins, and trumps PM, unless someone privately hits the :takeit: and it isn't a negotiation PM.

Thanks for looking!

doh!

what the time stamp thing v. PM? too confusing?

No, more like this...

Just was thinking, wouldn't it be nice if they had a place on this very same forum where you could announce your upcoming sales. hm

:baiting:

doh!

what the time stamp thing v. PM? too confusing?

No, more like this...

Just was thinking, wouldn't it be nice if they had a place on this very same forum where you could announce your upcoming sales. hm

:baiting:

Oh well, that's true, except I did list books in the thread... I thought that the rules allowed for you to start a thread with a more "official" time if you actually listed some books, is that interpretation incorrect? I'll be honest, I haven't read the guidelines in a little while, so I could be wrong.

Oh well, that's true, except I did list books in the thread... I thought that the rules allowed for you to start a thread with a more "official" time if you actually listed some books, is that interpretation incorrect? I'll be honest, I haven't read the guidelines in a little while, so I could be wrong.

You're fine, no rules broken. Everyone can move along now, nothing to see here.

Are we allowed to put "dibs" on books from your Con report thread, that might show up here for sale?

P.S. Still waiting for you to dig out that nice DD #27 that you might have. :)

Dibs on any hulks