• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Menage e Trois, Pedigree, ComicConnect, and Comiclink Auction results

298 posts in this topic

Hi Folks

Congrat's on the winnings, feels good when you win an aunction. This is my only win in this round from comiclink but will be very happy with it when it arrives :cloud9:.

RAD713202011124_9527.jpg

Anyone know how long it takes to receive from comiclink...?

Depends on how fast you pay and how you fund your payment = ie personal checks take longer than a credit card.

Nice book !

payed with credit card.....any guess when it gets shipped out Bob?

So I'm curious who I just had the battle royale with for what I believe is now a top 10 book in my collection and 1 of 7 in the census.

x-m1.6600a.jpg

Holy mess that book is miscut. I mean god damn!

Blah, got beat/gave up on the book I most wanted. If anyone here won the suspense 3, sorry I bid you up a couple grand. lol

What was the final price?

$21,200

Thanks (thumbs u

I naively thought I could get this in the 18-19 range. I just couldn't pull the trigger on another increment to 21,700. Who knows if that would have even been enough.

I planned in the 19 range and bid up to that, then stopped shortly after it hit 20.

My lone win on CC. Startling Comics #49. Darn Xela covers anyhow! But I wanted this one badly.

sta2304a.jpg

Great pickup Mr. Pym. Love that classic Schomburg cover. :applause: :applause:

Thanks for the kind words. I guess I fibbed. I ended up winning Wonder #15. I probably paid more than I should have, but I love this cover. Yeah .. another Schomburg airbursh. Have I Iost my miind??? (shrug)

won4196a.jpg

My lone win on CC. Startling Comics #49. Darn Xela covers anyhow! But I wanted this one badly.

sta2304a.jpg

Thanks for the kind words. I guess I fibbed. I ended up winning Wonder #15. I probably paid more than I should have, but I love this cover. Yeah .. another Schomburg airbursh. Have I Iost my miind??? (shrug)

won4196a.jpg

Im not a GA guy at all and usually just dont see it when the GA guys ooh and ahh over certain covers but THAT is one sweet cover!

Congrats! VERY nice book! :applause:

sta2304a.jpg

won4196a.jpg

Im not a GA guy at all and usually just dont see it when the GA guys ooh and ahh over certain covers but THAT is one sweet cover!

Congrats! VERY nice book! :applause:

Thanks! Careful sufunk ... I was SA all the way with a little BA, then the GA bug hit. It's almost scary :o

What does it mean when your Win on Comic Connect is still pending?

I won a GL 89 Pedigree and Paid by CCD but it still says pending as of this morning.

I thought the books where supposed to be on hand for them to ship ASAP

In comic connect event auctions do they have the book on hand or does the consignee send it to them after auction?

Pretty sure they have them in hand, but I don't know this for sure.

Nope...about to call again, as the consigner has not sent them the books I won from the LAST auction :doh: I have had problems with them getting books from consigners in a timely manner and thinking I need to set a deadline to cancel my order...even informed them in the previous call that I would not bid in the most recent auction (thankfully there were plenty of others to keep me busy :juggle: ) if they could not get the books to me. Pretty much just got the usual run-around. Suspect it is a consigner unhappy with the prices he got, but who knows :shrug:

Quick as a flash update...I certainly can't fault CC's willingness to take my calls...always very professional on the phone. Shipping managr is looking into it and believes that the books have arrived with them :wishluck:

Either way, he promised a return call/status update by the end of the day (thumbs u

Long story short though...CC often does not have the books immediately available after auction if they are consignments.