• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Menage e Trois, Pedigree, ComicConnect, and Comiclink Auction results

298 posts in this topic

I didnt see. Is there a way to check what the final price was on the CC books??? ???

Not that I've found, which is why I'm forced to ask here. You can figure it out in GPA once the data hits there in a few weeks or a month or so.

I didnt see. Is there a way to check what the final price was on the CC books??? ???
Keep their emails and click on the applicable link.

Wish you were always this helpful.

F off, azz

Got the scans to work finally. My winnings from Clink tonight. Nothing major but filled some holes in my Avengers run and got 1 more #1 for my Marvel #1's project.

av50.jpg

av71.jpg

av94.jpg

av102.jpg

what can i say, i LOVE Hawkeye and the Vision and ANY cover that features both of them (shrug)

av189.jpg

cs1.jpg

F off, azz

See what I mean?

:(

oh, he's helpful; i expect the emails forwarded to me from the Forum legend because i can't be bothered to keep them.

Shocking, I know, but I won this.

ave1.6899a.jpg

What did the final price on this end up being?

A total steal when you consider the RM 103 9.4 went for more than $900.

Got the scans to work finally. My winnings from Clink tonight. Nothing major but filled some holes in my Avengers run and got 1 more #1 for my Marvel #1's project.

cs1.jpg

The ComicConnect Suscha News and the ComicLink Rocky Mountain Captain Savage runs of books went off at almost the exact same time which was crazy for people like me who were interested in the books.

I didn't spend any time on the Pedigree site tonight. I was the high bidder yesterday on the one book that I bid on, but the book didn't meet reserve, which is typical of my Pedigree experience. I also don't like being unable to quickly search the Pedigree site for things like double cover books. I greatly prefer the way that the comiclink auctions end to the extended bidding on the others.

ave1.6899a.jpg

What dummy paid that for the 9.4?!? :baiting:

:jokealert:

Seriously though, CONGRATS!!! I'm glad you got it and added it to your already INSANE Avengers run (worship)

ave1.6899a.jpg

Seriously though, CONGRATS!!! I'm glad you got it and added it to your already INSANE Avengers run (worship)

Thanks, Jason. I've only got six more 9.4s to upgrade.

ave1.6899a.jpg

Thanks, Jason. I've only got six more 9.4s to upgrade.

Thats AMAZING man! :applause:

I'm missing 34 books from my 17-111 Avengers run(Arbitrary i know but 17's my earliest issue) and many of them arent even 9.4's much less higher :blush:

I was just looking at them and thinking how proud of the run i am. It's embarrassingly pathetic compared to yours. I cant even imagine havent the ENTIRE run in 9.6 :ohnoez:

You're freaking definitely my hero when it comes to Avengers! (worship)

:screwy: Still almost 3 hrs left on this poorly cut Conan #12?!

A 9.6, no less ~ seriously?! meh

2c

$600?! Some Conan's were absolutely REDONK tonight! :mad:

I feel uber-honored to have gotten a nice 9.8 WP upgrade for less than my cheapie high bid... (<#50) :gossip:

Had to bid w/ 3+ hrs to go, also scored a a nice fresh-up for my Registry set and had underbidder-action on 10 others. Paid good $$ for a straight-OW, 9.6 copy of #25, but it's one I don't yet have and is perfectly centered/cut. :/

You only get an email if you put a bid on the book.

It's unfortunate that except for Heritage, the only way to track prices on the various auction sites is by putting in a tracking bid. Otherwise, it's like all the final info just vanishes unless the info gets reported to GPA. Even then, personal bidding history on non-wins on Pedigree vanishes shortly after the auction has concluded.

It's unfortunate that except for Heritage, the only way to track prices on the various auction sites is by putting in a tracking bid. Otherwise, it's like all the final info just vanishes unless the info gets reported to GPA. Even then, personal bidding history on non-wins on Pedigree vanishes shortly after the auction has concluded.

I get emails all the time without bidding. The emails that I get have all the listings. Maybe because I set up my account with them that way but it's always been the case. I haven't bid on anything with them for over a year.

I get emails all the time without bidding. The emails that I get have all the listings. Maybe because I set up my account with them that way but it's always been the case. I haven't bid on anything with them for over a year.

Ah, I assumed you were talking about the bid confirmation emails, which contain a link for the listing. I never fully read the other emails I get from CC so didn't realize there was full info in them.