• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So who's you CGC forum Nemesis - Your CGC Troll Doll

93 posts in this topic

lol! I see that my archrival, Terry1, has brought our disagreement over the importance of Hulk Hogan in regard to modern culture and brotherly love to THIS public forum! smile.gif Therefore, I am left no choice...

*ahem*

"Well ya know, brother, it goes like this...when I was in the gym the other day, hangin' and bangin' with my fellow Hulk-a-maniac, Ed Leslie, known to all you dudes as Brutus 'The Barber' Beecake and about a thousand other gimmicks, workin' on the largest arms in the world, somebody came up to me and said, 'Hey brother, why don't you move aside and let some of the younger guys take the top spots at Wrestlemania...'

"I tell ya, Mean Gene, I almost dropped the 195-lb. dumbbells that I was doing pinky-finger curls with. I couldn't believe that there were people out there who doubted the Hulkster, who thought this was my last comeback. What in the world would I say to all those not-so-little Hulk-a-maniacs who are now 35 years old and have children of their own? Could I tell them that this would be their last chance to buy Hulk Hogan merchandise and give me another few million in the bank?

"They say the Hulkster's no good any more, that he can't put on the 5-star matches that he used to. That his glory days and his hour-long broadway Iron Man matches are behind him. Well, I say to you and everyone of those Hulk-a-maniacs out there...that as long as these steroids are coursing through my veins...and as long as my ego won't let me lose to hardly anyone...as long I can keep working this "comeback" angle as many times as Terry Funk...you will never, EVER be rid of Hulk Hogan.

"Terry, whatcha gonna do, brother, when Hulk Hogan is able to hobble down to the ring, have someone else tear his shirt off to reveal his orange skin, and the saggiest chest this side of Ric Flair go WILD on youuuuuuuu......" smile.gif

I've not had any run ins on these boards since I've been here, but I do find daft diesel to be the most offensive poster out there.

acclaim.gif

sorry.gif

Don't worry Clark....you're still the most annoying as far as I'm concerned.

I've not had any run ins on these boards since I've been here, but I do find daft diesel to be the most offensive poster out there.

acclaim.gif

sorry.gif

I don't concur with that. You are the most annoying! tongue.gif

acclaim.gif

sorry.gif

10_5_2.gif

acclaim.gif

sorry.gif

10_5_2.gif

You've just proven my point! frown.gif

acclaim.gif

sorry.gif

10_5_2.gif

You've just proven my point! frown.gif

sleeping.gif

Oh PLEASE all of you, if you wanna quote an earlier message, take the trouble to clean out all the C - R - A - P first, or else the ABYSMAL mess you can see on the above couple of posts happens, and you're lucky to end up with two postings per page.

The Beyonder's post has seven different quote boxes inside each other, before we finally get to the bottom to see a snooze symbol.

The next person to reqoute this post will then give us eight boxes of the same old same old that we've read for the previous eight postings.

It's no wonder some of us miss entire threads out completely.

sign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gif

Oh PLEASE all of you, if you wanna quote an earlier message, take the trouble to clean out all the C - R - A - P first, or else the ABYSMAL mess you can see on the above couple of posts happens, and you're lucky to end up with two postings per page.

The Beyonder's post has seven different quote boxes inside each other, before we finally get to the bottom to see a snooze symbol.

The next person to reqoute this post will then give us eight boxes of the same old same old that we've read for the previous eight postings.

It's no wonder some of us miss entire threads out completely.

sign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gif

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

Feel free to put me on your ignore user list. thumbsup2.gif