• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your stash

54 posts in this topic

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif Where did you get the poster with all the WW2 Action and Superman covers on it? That's awesome!

I made it. I printed out scans of some of my books, made a collage and threw it in a cheap IKEA frame.

Note the clock in the first pic, purchased right from these boards!

BEAUTIFUL job all around, Near........really shows the love! thumbsup2.gif

Yea...that "Comics Land" vintage photo as a poster is a really great idea also. Nearmint, how'd you create it?

BEAUTIFUL job all around, Near........really shows the love! thumbsup2.gif

Yea...that "Comics Land" vintage photo as a poster is a really great idea also. Nearmint, how'd you create it?

I can't take credit for that. Several years ago, someone was selling them either on eBay or through CBG for $10.

What's holding each CGC case on the wall?

Very small nails are supporting each case from the bottom

By the way, Spybot warned me about looking at your site.

Not sure why that is.. Its just an MSN photo board...

A Warlord fan!

Yep, I've read most of the series, and have a ton of high grades of the series. Some are here at the house, and others are waiting on CGC.

(Hurry Up CGC !)

I just love Mike Grell's storytelling and art.

That comic land poster is awesome!

Can you take a picture of it and post it here. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Someone else posted a picture of it in the "Vintage Photos With Comics" thread, but I'm too lame to know how to post a link to that thread. Can anyone help?

Fantastic! thumbsup2.gif Is it always so spic and span, or did you clean up your comic room just for the pics? This thread is starting to remind me of the featured home section from "Great Vacation Homes" or "Better Homes & Gardens". My collection is just a bunch of boxes stored in a closet. With the cost of real estate in HK, I can only dream of having a room set aside just for my comics.