• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

furystorm's 40% off everything left in thread!!!

289 posts in this topic

Thanks cookie. You have quite a respectable pile now.

I'm throwing in the Madman for free because I'm about to run a huge discount sale for everything in the thread and you just beat me to my post...

Okay folks, here we go. While it has only been one week, I'm ready to make this thread sing, and to do that we are going to have a huge sale. This will be a one time deal, a discount across the board on every single listing thus far which is still available and not already claimed.

Here we go:

Every single listing not already claimed is 40% off from right now until 10 PM PST on Sunday!

Of course, :takeit: rules here.

As usual, 10 comics or $10 minimum, so build your piles!

Shipping is by Priority Flat Rate box at $10.95 in the U.S. for up to 40 comics.

Payment is by paypal only.

Free comics with every shipment.

After whatever madness may ensue during the sale, I will invoice everyone starting on Monday. If you don't have enough, or want to hang on for my next sales thread (maybe a week later) we can hammer out the details after I invoice you. I would like to start moving some piles out and building that paypal balance though, so hook me up, I'm itching for an FF #3.

Oh yeah, and I'll try to keep up by checking in every couple of hours and marking things as taken. Let's go!

Wow, thanks Shaven Kev! Sold a whole box in one whack, although honestly I have tons of duplicates, but still you taking one of each is definitely lightening my load. Now you are going to have one huge haul when these ship.

All orders have been pulled and noted in thread up to this point. Against my better judgement, I'm going out to see Sucker Punch. I hope to come back and find this thread decimated.

Thanks everyone! :D

Actually I'll take all 3 star wars books...

Boba Fett Overkill One Shot

Star Wars Purge

Star Wars: Jedi Yoda

Take all three Star Wars books previously listed above for $18

@ 40% off dealio...

:takeit:

Thanks, Ken

Wolverine: The End Miniseries Complete Run 1-6 - $4

I'll take 2 of these sets @ 40% off and that should fill my box.

:takeit:

Thanks for the cool thread. PM an invoice and I"ll paypal asap. Ken