• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

furystorm's 40% off everything left in thread!!!

289 posts in this topic

Well, I did price that one low at $1, but I'm probably willing to ship a single. It's just that the price for Priority is so high, I was trying to make it worth everyones' while. And I'm not comfortable shipping in envelopes or the like...

Minimum $10 books or 10 books, I don't know. I'm learning...

I hope I'm doing okay. It's my first time you know, and I'm brand new here. Soon though, I'll figure out a way to drop tons of dollar books and hopefully get really cranking...

Thanks! :D

I hope I'm doing okay. It's my first time you know, and I'm brand new here. Soon though, I'll figure out a way to drop tons of dollar books and hopefully get really cranking...

Thanks! :D

You are doing fantastic sir. I would like to offer just a bit of advice tho. Which is just an opinion, and not meant to be taken in any other way. (Rupp knows there are all kinds of opinions on this board).

Concerning the majority of new comics (and by new comics I mean the last 10 - 15 years, if its not a variant or something special (signed, holofoil, sketch etc).... you really don't need to have a scan of it. Most of us know what the cover looks like (either through memory or comic cover sites).

If you know how to grade, which I'm sure you do... then this is the way to go when listing newer bulk. If you were to scan 5000 books and post them here, I couldn't imagine what your thread page count will be... plus I'm certain you would go blind :)

Hope this makes your listing easier, quicker, more profitable and more fun.

Rupp

Thanks Rupp! New listings will be coming late tonight as I have to work today. And I mean late, around 11 PM PST. The dollar books are on their way and I plan on using just one image to represent short affordable runs. And to add color and interest.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! :D

Okay, I have one shorty ready to go this morning, as a preview of things to come. I guess I can just tackle this one box at a time...

So to recap:

:takeit: rules in this thread, unless a prior PM has taken something.

Nearly every book will be a buck, and I will price the sets lower to get them moving.

All of these have been hand selected by me on new comic day, maybe read once, then bagged and boarded since then.

Minimum 10 comics or $10, and shipping will be $10.95 by Flat Rate Medium Priority for up to 40 comics...

So here we go...