• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

furystorm's 40% off everything left in thread!!!

289 posts in this topic

And now, that truly is the finale for tonight. I'm crashing. But please let me wake up to someone being interested in at least a few of these books and lets get some piles going. I desperately need the space back, and the funds for future FF pickups!

Thanks for looking! :D

I've been encouraged to continue listing books, and reminded that this weekend is Megacon so many board members are away and will not see my sales thread until the week. So, I'm finally through the bulk of my cataloging and only have maybe eight more boxes to go until I know exactly what every box contains.

As I was cataloging today, I set some stuff aside for scanning and inclusion here, and they are coming up momentarily.

More variants, oddities, signed books, and just some whacky stuff I felt like including...

And on previous listings, if you feel my price is too high, please make me an offer. I'm very motivated to move these issues out. The list stands at 4000 currently!