• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Artists Assemble #04 - Assignment

24 posts in this topic

Artists and Artist Wanabes, start your pencils. It's time to *draw* some attention to yourself. haha... :eyeroll:

The rules of this game are simple. Use the directions for the subject and medium for this contest and tap your creative juices.

If you want to enter, just make sure you get your picture emailed to me by the deadline and sit back and wait for the fun.

I ask that you please do not share your picture with anyone on the forum until they are all unveiled at once.

The more interest and participation, the more fun this will become, so please don't be shy.

Creativity and execution will often triumph over artistic skill.

I do ask that your drawing be original. Do not copy another artist's work.

For anyone that may have missed the concept and basic rules, please see this thread.

#########################################################################

Assignment #4: Why the hell does Deadpool need all those pouches?

Medium: Black and white. Can be pencil only, ink, etc. No color!

Deadline: April 8th (Friday) at 8pm Eastern

#########################################################################

Anyone interested in entering can send submission via PM if you have a picture hosting service.

If not, please PM me for my email address.

When sending your submission via email, even if you've sent one before, please include your user name in the email. I'm old and easily confused.

I look forward to seeing the results. :applause:

Im in...already thought up my concept too! :banana:

I will see how this goes. I spent my high school in the back of my class with a couple of classmates doing this sort of thing but our concepts were twisted and sick but they all come out funny as hell hahaha

Submission sent! :banana:

One more day! Anybody else put in an entry? (shrug)

can't do it this time :sorry:

You still have one more day :baiting:

I'm going to postpone the deadline until Sunday night at 8pm Eastern.

I have too much going on the next few days, and that will give some of the stragglers (in addition to me) time on the weekend to get a submission finished.

Shiverbones doesn't have an excuse now. :sumo:

I'm going to postpone the deadline until Sunday night at 8pm Eastern.

I have too much going on the next few days, and that will give some of the stragglers (in addition to me) time on the weekend to get a submission finished.

Shiverbones doesn't have an excuse now. :sumo:

Actually, he said he'd be working on the next wacky package subject for the next 2 months...so unless you plan on postponing for that long.... :sorry: