• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kris Moore--Please Read..

71 posts in this topic

Hello All...

Just want to make this announcement on the boards.....

About two days ago, Kris Moore, the Collector, suffered a severe heart attack.....

He is in the Hospital...he is not out of the woods yet, so to speak, but we are all hoping for the best. I spoke to him last night for a few moments, he was upbeat but very weak, he wanted to to let the boards know, and even in his condition, he still went on about SS matters that needed to be done...I told Kris not to worry about any of that, that right now, getting better is what he needs to focus on. So, anyone that has SS deals with him, it may be a bit before you hear from him....

Let me say this, love him or hate him, Kris works very hard for Signature Series....that is where his heart and passion are....

I would like to see some kind of benefit for him...not sure how any of that works....but at least, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers, and hope he can make a full recovery.....

thanks.

Terrible news! Kris, you better listen to your doctors and get well bro.

Get well soon Kris :foryou:

If anyone organizes a benefit please let me know. :gossip:

+1