• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kris Moore--Please Read..

71 posts in this topic

Thank you everybody for your well wishes and thank you cosimo and triston for keeping everybody up to date. I got out of the hospital about an hour ago. Thought I would pop in and comment. I am feeling better but I still need rest. I am going to be working on SS stuff alittle each day so if you have stuff with me rest assured that it is being taken care of. Though friendly reminders help keep me on track.

(thumbs u

Thank you everybody for your well wishes and thank you cosimo and triston for keeping everybody up to date. I got out of the hospital about an hour ago. Thought I would pop in and comment. I am feeling better but I still need rest. I am going to be working on SS stuff alittle each day so if you have stuff with me rest assured that it is being taken care of. Though friendly reminders help keep me on track.

(thumbs u

Kris,

just remember, there is never a comic book emergency... Just take care of yourself first. Than worry about the "ink on paper" stuff after that. Feel better,

Keep us posted!

(thumbs u

Kris,

just remember, there is never a comic book emergency... Just take care of yourself first. Than worry about the "ink on paper" stuff after that. Feel better,

Keep us posted!

+1

My heart hurts...

I have been so busy I havent been able to pick up many calls this weekend and saw Kris Kross Applesauce called me a couple of times...Stupid full voicemail.

Thinking of Kris...

Certain instances bring things into perspective. This is one of them, get well and then worry about that stuff! I am glad to hear you are feeling better get rest and take it easy.

-Jake M