• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT So what's the point of derailing a thread?

98 posts in this topic

What I want to know is if the British are coming?

Did I dream it up, or was there talk last night about some sort of secret UK tangent that gathers together, drinks beer and plots havoc against evil comic doers?

Nah, that sounds absolutely silly, I musta been loopy.

Did I dream it up, or was there talk last night about some sort of secret UK tangent that gathers together, drinks beer and plots havoc against evil comic doers?

Apparently they gather in dimly lit pubs and snugs and drink warm beer and plan how they will be mean to the U.S. collectors.

Dan

I can only discuss this with you if you have some British blood in your ancestry. :gossip:

Apparently they gather in dimly lit pubs and snugs and drink warm beer and plan how they will be mean to the U.S. collectors.

Dan

That is completely incorrect. :o

We drink cold beer. :makepoint:

Dan

And apparently some of you drink(God forbid) Corona. :eek:

Dan

I just look at the photos.

Dan

True enough! Apparently Dan hasn't ever been to the UK. :whistle:

Dan

Hmmmm! Cold Beer!

Dan

Dan

No, I've been to the UK, but I just needed an over reaching stereotype to describe you guys.

Dan

34079_120671801310665_100001035360831_130192_1898283_n.jpg

Dan

No, I've been to the UK, but I just needed an over reaching stereotype to describe you guys.

Quote function fail. :headbang:

Dan

hm ...True, it's an over reaching stereotype, but there is something else you don't know. :gossip:

Dan

what that pub needs is some pictures on the wall!!!

Dan

While English pubs are good, you can't beat building empty plastic glass towers on a hot Florida night. :banana:

PB230026.jpg