• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed bag of the week

331 posts in this topic

Don't forget that he also has these in his credited portfolio...

The US Marine Corps commissioned work for a Medal of Honor Recipient

The White House commissioned portrait work for the President and Chief

Wow! (worship)

Man, that is some ugly stuff. Not that any of it is true, anyway, but his website lists him as being nominated for a Bram Stoker Award for the cover of Shadow of the Wolf. 1. Looking at the various books by that name on Amazon, there is only one that appears to be an illustrated cover. It is butt-ugly. and 2. There is no cover art award among the Horror Writers Association Bram Stoker Awards.

And a convention commission piece...

luke-commission.jpg

lol It's amazing how his style goes from photo-realism to . He's so diverse :insane:

That's way better than I can do. Which is not saying much. It is a sweet rendition of "Leo the Boy-Headed Slug."

And a convention commission piece...

luke-commission.jpg

lol It's amazing how his style goes from photo-realism to . He's so diverse :insane:

That's way better than I can do. Which is not saying much. It is a sweet rendition of "Leo the Boy-Headed Slug."

lol

Sean, I hope no one is taking my post as implying that the artwork is 'bad'... it's just not to the caliber of work he's stealing!