• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed bag of the week

331 posts in this topic

Best picture of the group for me....

GranPaint.jpg

He's got pain on his forehead and cheek and smock and everywhere else.... :o

....except for his hands or THE BRUSH!!! :eyeroll:

That reminds me of that commercial where the mother has easy bake cookies and wanted

sympathy for her family and threw flour all over her face apron and clothes before bringing

the cookies out.

:insane:

lol rice crispy treat yummmy

Best picture of the group for me....

GranPaint.jpg

He's got pain on his forehead and cheek and smock and everywhere else.... :o

....except for his hands or THE BRUSH!!! :eyeroll:

That reminds me of that commercial where the mother has easy bake cookies and wanted

sympathy for her family and threw flour all over her face apron and clothes before bringing

the cookies out.

:insane:

lol rice crispy treat yummmy

yeah that's it...

:cloud9:

This Granito guy is seriously deluded pretender of the lowest order to think that he wouldn't be caught in a deception this big by appearing at major shows flaunting his contrived bio, wild credits and misappropriated art.

The guy's website is still up and running doh! I think some lawyers are going to have a field day with this dolt. Any thoughts on lawyers for Lucasfilm, DC, Marvel or anyone else going after this nut? On one hand, it likely would be more trouble than it is worth. On the other, it always good to make examples of insufficiently_thoughtful_persons stealing the work of others who have paid their dues or trying to ride on their coattails.

Comics Alliance has pegged this person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed puddle as a "comic con grifter" :roflmao:

This would be funny, but I think this fruit nugget will take it as a compliment and start wearing a Grifter mask...

EDIT: From the CA story...

"Following days of merciless exposure, mockery and condemnation, the coup de grâce came to Granito at last weekend's MegaCon in Orlando, Florida, in the form of a brutal verbal smackdown courtesy of Mark Waid and Ethan Van Sciver."

I hear it's RockMyAmadeus.... :whistle: No wonder everyone hates him.

Pfffft. You saw my entry for the first Artists assemble...

hm

Wait...maybe it IS me!!

:o :o :o

I am just presenting you with the mirror of discernment. My work here is done.

I hear it's RockMyAmadeus.... :whistle: No wonder everyone hates him.

Pfffft. You saw my entry for the first Artists assemble...

hm

Wait...maybe it IS me!!

:o :o :o

I am just presenting you with the mirror of discernment. My work here is done.

:cry:

That's it, no more Batman #428s for ANYONE! :sumo: