• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead issue 83 discussion thread.SPOILERS! READ AT OWN RISK!!!!

156 posts in this topic

Man. The image boards are going in on issue #84. In a good way of course. Real deep debate with medical charts over how carl could survive his wound. Hilarious how detailed people get over the comic.

link?

Im on my phone, so i can't link anything. Google "image comic boards"

Here you go Image Boards

Man. The image boards are going in on issue #84. In a good way of course. Real deep debate with medical charts over how carl could survive his wound. Hilarious how detailed people get over the comic.

link?

Im on my phone, so i can't link anything. Google "image comic boards"

Here you go Image Boards

Page 16 esp

wow - you are not kidding - ct scans, brain models... more research than the Kennedy assassination! Kirkman knows ho to start a buzz!!!

when have you seen a bullet take off half a person's face like that. I know Carl has the biggest head in the world, but it looks like he took a tank shell.

Ive been avoiding this thread till I got finished the issue. My mom went to my country's capital (where all the LCS are located) ans I begged her to get this issue.

I read it and I am shocked. I thought Carl was the safest as well. Now I think this comic starts with Rick and it will end with him.

Ive been avoiding this thread till I got finished the issue. My mom went to my country's capital (where all the LCS are located) ans I begged her to get this issue.

I read it and I am shocked. I thought Carl was the safest as well. Now I think this comic starts with Rick and it will end with him.

Cebu doesnt have a comic shop? now I gotta go to Manilla if I visit

when have you seen a bullet take off half a person's face like that. I know Carl has the biggest head in the world, but it looks like he took a tank shell.

Not to get too graphic, but I've seen worse. What you see in that picture is what happens when the bullet exits. The entry wound would have been small.

And the bullet that hit him looked like it was from a larger caliber semi-automatic a .40 or .45. I've seen what a .38 can do when it comes out the other end. It's pretty horrific.

I am going to let my 13 year old brother read it tomorrow. We both watched the TV show and he loved it so I got him the Compendium last Christmas and now he is caught up to speed. Hope he can handle this hehe

Us comic nerds are funny...we go over if the injury is real or possible but we don't look at the whole dead walking around issue lol

Well, the story takes place in the real world, the same universe. The only difference is, or is supposed to be, that a virus let the dead walk. So the rest of it has to ring true to allow the suspension of disbelief to continue unabated.

:)

BESIDES......DUDE, A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE COULD TOTALLY HAPPEN!!!!! :idea: