• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please help me name my new addition...

82 posts in this topic

At the risk of being moved to the WC, I thought I would ask folks here to help me come up with a name with my new pup. She is 1/4 corgi and 3/4 chihuahua.

Here's the deal - I had two dogs that have passed on and I've petless for some time. My two other dogs were a Brittany Spaniel, named Captain Kirk and an English Setter with naturally the name, Mister Spock. (Yeah I know another reason to prove I have geek blood - they were actually decent quail hunting dogs and great pets though).

I want to continue the tradition with a ST name for this one and since there are some other geeks around here and some ST fans (and ST has been made into a comic book a time or two) - I'm hoping this forum is appropriate so please give me some suggestions. :foryou:

The name can be from any series or movie, minor or major character, long or short name but has to be female. Here's a pic of her:

33ab6205.jpg

Wow - quick and good replies. Keep 'em coming.

Seven of Nine has potential - I had of it - I kind of want something a little off the wall.

And the tribbles were asexual so that may or may not qualify hm

Dog of Poop.