• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Green Lantern Green Arrow 85

6 posts in this topic

Not a real clear pic, kinda grainy. Print creases wont affect grade.

I'll say about a 8.5-9 guessing it's sharper than the pics.

I wouldn't sub it. The GL movie is going to flop big time. The SPFX are horrible. He is my favorite DC character, but I think they are going to pull a "Superman Returns" on this. Wrong actor, wrong FX, wrong story. I think GL books are gonna take a dive after this film.....Sorry my 2c

I agree with the previous poster about the front and back cover printing wrinkles not affecting the CGC grade. Also, the purple coloration at the top of the front cover looks like a date designation done by the distributor which CGC has come to recognize to be the same as a numeration date on the cover and also won't affect the grade. Scan is only 100K bytes so my guess is about a 9.0. Green Lantern movie will be great followed by another one. Any small creases not visible in the scan?