• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New to the site

31 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm friends with nerfherder and he was just showing me the site and I though I'd sign up. I figured I'd just start out by saying and telling you a bit about my stuff. I'm a big X-fan (as I'm sure a lot of you are) I keep up with the current stuff and my collection goes back to around 150 (where the start getting kind of actually worth collecting, haha). But my real prize is my Battle Pope collection! I have two copies of each issue of the original printings and one of each of the color reprints (good reader copies). For those of you who are not familiar with the character, he is the very first published creation of both Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore (Walking Dead creators). Anyways, I know nerffy's a big Spidey guy so I thought I's just open up for people to talk about what their baby is too!

Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you. I mean, it's not just the comic books. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination.

Nerfhearder, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I'm gonna volunteer my leadership to this message board. A message board without leaders is like a foot without a big toe. And AppCheft isn't always gonna be here to be that big toe for us. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy, and big toe... AppCheft.

I don't need to look at my watch to know It's...

110898.gif

I see your Garfield .gif and raise you a Rebecca Black.

:roflmao:

If you ever post that video again, they will revoke your internets. :sumo:

Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you. I mean, it's not just the comic books. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination.

Nerfhearder, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I'm gonna volunteer my leadership to this message board. A message board without leaders is like a foot without a big toe. And AppCheft isn't always gonna be here to be that big toe for us. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy, and big toe... AppCheft.

(thumbs u