• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BEEN BUSY. UNEARTHED A NEW COLLECTION

156 posts in this topic

I was dead tired after sorting through this collection this week and organizing it all. There were some boardies that were very helpful identifying some stuff. I don't even want to look at a comic book right now. I wanted to get my bike out of storage and get it ready this week but was too busy with these books. I get the brilliant brainstorm at about 4:00 this afternoon to get it out and change all the fluids. Engine. Trans, and Primary Case. Figured me and the wife could take a break from comics and go for a spin. Don't mind the grime, the bike is filthy from sitting all winter. No time for a cleaning tonight.

4:10. The tarp came off.

BIKEPICSFROM4911001.jpg

Fluids all accounted for. :applause:

BIKEPICSFROM4911002.jpg

Engine oil is dumped, and new filter. Another brilliant idea from Harley with the location of this filter. And you have to buy they're stupid ing wrench to get the filter off.

BIKEPICSFROM4911005.jpg

4:30

Trans oil dumped and new BelRay fluid going down the hatch.

BIKEPICSFROM4911006.jpg

BIKEPICSFROM4911003.jpg

I dont pull the Primary cover off like Harley says to do. I fill through the inspection cover. Saves time and some headaches.

BIKEPICSFROM4911007.jpg

6:00 I"m done and hitting the shower. Had some nice chops for supper and then its hit the road with Mrs. X

7:30 I'm out the door. :whee:

BIKEPICSFROM4911008.jpg

I will be posting an announcement tommarrow for an upcoming sales thread. I'm shooting for Monday night if everything goes right.

BIKEPICSFROM4911008.jpg

I will be posting an announcement tommarrow for an upcoming sales thread. I'm shooting for Monday night if everything goes right.

Sturges or bust !! Very nice X

My first double cover from this mess :banana: MIght change my name to Dr.Double.

DOUBLECOVER002.jpg

I was grading some Four Color Dells today and found this. Lightning has struck twice in this haul. Another double-decker. :acclaim:

THESHEIKDOUBLECOVERPORKYPIG036-2.jpg

THESHEIKDOUBLECOVERPORKYPIG037.jpg

I was going through more of this collection today. There are some old Mad's in this stuff and I started looking at a few of them. Whamo! This is the third one in this haul. Three double covers so far. :whee:

maddoublecover001.jpg

maddoublecover002.jpg

DR.X is going to take all my money.

I'm sure your bank is open till around 4:00. Better hurry up and go and make a withdrawal. My next sales thread is cranking up in around four hours. :applause:

DR.X

I was going through more of this collection today. There are some old Mad's in this stuff and I started looking at a few of them. Whamo! This is the third one in this haul. Three double covers so far. :whee:

maddoublecover001.jpg

maddoublecover002.jpg

Tim,

Will you PM me if that 3-pak has a Superboy/Legion 197 in it? :wishluck:

maddoublecover001.jpg

maddoublecover002.jpg

Wanna send me that Bats #251 for my birthday Tim?