• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BEEN BUSY. UNEARTHED A NEW COLLECTION

156 posts in this topic

That Strange aworlds 2 is (worship)

When is the sale going to start? Today, or in a few days?

Maybe some time next week. Iv'e got to get this stuff organized and figure outs whats going and what's staying. Then I have to figure out what to start with. As usual, prices will be cheapo.

DR.X

That Strange Words #2 has great looking cover. :cloud9:

Are you going to show the scan of the OAAW #1. :baiting:

o.k.

DR.X

OURARMYATWAR002.jpg

Thought this was cool too. Lots of pics inside of old black and white sci-fi movies.

spaceman1001.jpg

Maybe you can let us know when you are ready to sell and provide a link here. What we need is our own auction capabilities for "in house" bidding :popcorn:

Nice find

My first gift I ever gave my husband was FC#386. It was sort of funny it was before we met in person. I knew he liked ducks in particular Uncle Scrooge. I was going through a recent collection purchase and saw Uncle Scrooge on the cover and sent it to him. I really didn't know what it was..but I didn't collect ducks lol so I didn't care..

Some of those books are so cool..I wish I could stumble upon a new collection.

I can only wonder at how much money she paid the guy to organize them for her!!!

If the guy knew anything about comic books I wonder if he cherry picked any??

He could not have known much wrapping them in saran wrap..

I'm still pulling this collection apart. Lots of coverless cartoon books but a few super heroe books. One is a Green Lantern. I took a few pics and maybe someone can tell me what book it is. Also a nice Exciting Comics. I also found a few other books this morning stuck in between this stuff. Lots of hand washing as the bags are filthy from sitting.

coverless007.jpg

coverless008.jpg

coverless009.jpg

coverless004.jpg

coverless005.jpg

coverless001.jpg

coverless002.jpg

coverless003.jpg

coverless010.jpg

I'm still pulling this collection apart. Lots of coverless cartoon books but a few super heroe books. One is a Green Lantern. I took a few pics and maybe someone can tell me what book it is. Also a nice Exciting Comics. I also found a few other books this morning stuck in between this stuff. Lots of hand washing as the bags are filthy from sitting.

coverless009.jpg

The Green Lantern art is from issue 3

gl3.jpg