• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post the Nicest book(s) you own nobody else care?

437 posts in this topic

This is a slightly different take on a recent thread in the GA section "post a book no one else own" but with a twist.

If you have a nice (relative) Silver Age book that likely most don't care about for whatever reasons, post it here.

I like to look at high grade obscure JUNKS.

here is my contribution...love this book, must have pulled it out off the Mylar a dozen times just this year to admire it. For those who don't know much about this book..it is square bound and bone white page. Absolutely love it, doubt any Pedigree out there with such a book to compete...but then again, those OO of most Pedigree worthy collection wouldn't care to buy this JUNK of a title.

show me your high grade JUNKS :acclaim:

wow1.jpg

heck...nice and to me, that is more important...at least you are not the type of collector that wants to compete with the Jones out there. Not that there is anything wrong with the average collector that collect the popular books....but this thread is here to celebrate and give love to the unwanted high grade :acclaim:

yes, I am still a high grade snob uneven if no one else cares but me. lol

I have many of these types of books!

SugarSpike25.jpg

Here's a couple high grade Tarzan nobody cares about

#1 Charlton from 1964 (4 issue series)

Issue 80 First Photo Cover (after the painted covers) from 1956

And issue 87 a wonderful blue cover is just a great in high grade from 1957.

scan0343.jpg

scan0287.jpg

scan0276.jpg