• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post the Nicest book(s) you own nobody else care?

437 posts in this topic

Why does Space Ranger were a helmet?

None of his female companions need one. And, it's a half-helmet at that. doh!

I'm guessing that he plays hockey when he's not busy fighting crime.

(shrug)

I love the pinks and purples on 10 cent DC's. :applause: Thanks for sharing, those books are cool in my book.

Hmmmmmmm. Okay. Let's see if I can do better (worse?). Here are scans of three more of my Charltons:

Reptisaurus3.jpg

Reptisaurus4.jpg

Reptisaurus8.jpg

These books are all proven duds. I know because i've posted them before with no response other than death threats by PM.

(shrug)

I love the pinks and purples on 10 cent DC's. :applause: Thanks for sharing, those books are cool in my book.

Hmmmmmmm. Okay. Let's see if I can do better (worse?). Here are scans of three more of my Charltons:

Reptisaurus3.jpg

Reptisaurus4.jpg

Reptisaurus8.jpg

These books are all proven duds. I know because i've posted them before with no response other than death threats by PM.

(shrug)

:takeit:

DR.X

The Ditko self-portrait is lol

What about these two then?

FantasticGiants.jpg

???

You say you want obscure Charltons? Well then let me give you some really obscure ones.

Here's Timmy, a very distant second to Casper in the ghost popularity sweepstakes:

22-05-201130619PM.jpg

And here's Atom the Cat, the loser to everybody from Felix to Sylvester to Tom to Top Cat etc. in the cat popularity sweepstakes:

22-05-201130615PM.jpg

22-05-201130608PM.jpg

:cool: