• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - RED SOX vs. orioles 8:05 EST ESPN2 !!!

16 posts in this topic

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO SOX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

two things that are a disappoinment with this game however...

1) Its not a day game makepoint.gif

2) Its on ESPN2!!?? Should be on regular ESPN! confused-smiley-013.gif

Why does this game matter again? When the Angels are going to win the World Series?

893whatthe.gif well they have improved with the addtion of Fat Boy Bartolo and Vlad but do they have the pitching depth?

If I was tossin down $$, I would bet the Cubs....When Prior returns, they have the best 1-2-3 IMO. Sox are a close 2nd with Peedy,Shill & Lowe.....

Baltimore,Toronto will be tough but will fade due to a lack of pitching. Having Ponson being your #1 starter is scary. Halladay is a horse but they don't have much else.....

Yanks will of course be tough especially if Brown stays healthy. Houston might be interesting.....

whoa, gman...who is that showing her goodies as your avatar!!!???? 893whatthe.gifthumbsup2.gif

I would say the Cubs probably have the best pitching staff (IF everyone like Maddux stays healthy), but I really think the Angels are better pitching and hitting wise (the big G!) than when they won in 2002.

Agree with you on the Cubbies. Cards should be tough too. Houston would be interesting with Clemens and good ole Jimy Williams.

Imagine the drama of a Sox/Cubs World Series.

Hopefully the Yankees pitching staff will crumble. Like Mussina, but not enough that I don't wanna see the Sox shell him everytime.

Got buzz?

In the East, there is the war between the Red Sox and the power they unwisely chose to dub "The Evil Empire."

- from ESPN.com

Unwisely chose? Who's more evil than the Yankees? ESPN must be sleeping with Jeter.

CRC

i was awarded with a peek and a pik for an IM #55 in 9.4!

Good trade!! devil.gif