• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

112 posts in this topic

Well Paypal found in my favor, he never responded to the paypal claim.

So you got a refund from Paypal, and you still have the book?

Maybe a good candidate for the Pierce donation thread... just a thought. :)

(thumbs u going to add it now, dont even know what to ask for it

(thumbs u

I would like to apologize from my absence from this forum, I was released from the hospital last evening due to pnemonia.

I would like to make it clear that as I clearly stated prior to listing the books that I am not a professional grader and I offered full refunds. That being said, listed below are all the PM's from the board members that purchased my books, all seemed happy with the order and are looking to purchase more.

However, there is one board member who I want everyone to see is very deceitful and unethical- 8milemax he was the only one to my knowledge to file a paypal claim, get his money back from paypal, and keep the book. He states that he does not trust me (yet he now has my money and the book). he insists that I send him a money order for $5 (not a check) for me to get the book back.

This incident has proven to be a very stressful one and from this point on I will only be selling CGC graded books and will NOT accept paypal. I will always provide full size scans of the front and back of the graded comics and offer 100% refund if not satisfied.

Here are the PM's from the buyers of this sales thread:

FURYSTORM -Steven,

I received the two FF books and am very pleased with them. If you have a kudos thread, let me know and I will leave you feedback. I would also appreciate the same from you.

And, if you have any more FF in this condition from this time period, please let me know.

Thanks a ton, Andrew

NERFHERDER - Hey Steve, the package arrived and the books are great.

Thanks

CAPT HOOK -no worries. Hope you are doing OK. Let me know if you come across any high grade DC Bronze horror.

Feel better soon!

qualitycomix -Hi Steven,

I'm feeling better today. I hope you're further along the road to recovery yourself.

Received both books today. The Iron Man 1 has significant foxing on the back cover. Probably a 6.5 or so because of it. The Cap 100 is very solid for the NM- grade except for the poor page quality (as you mentioned).

Brent

Hi Steven,

Great to hear from you. I was worried because our initial conversations indicated to me that you weren't the type to not respond to concerns after a sale. How are you holding up?

Brent

_wally

I have informed him I will return the book to him. It was agreed that he would pay the return shipping price. I do not want a check from him, I told him a usps money order or paypal would be fine for the return postage. I acted on his actions by not responding to my pm's or claim. I will ship the book to him when I get the return postage as we agreed.

Creature dont try to make me look bad when you sold a book as a nm- and was a f-. then when I wanted the refund you disappeared.

I would like to apologize from my absence from this forum, I was released from the hospital last evening due to pnemonia.

I would like to make it clear that as I clearly stated prior to listing the books that I am not a professional grader and I offered full refunds. That being said, listed below are all the PM's from the board members that purchased my books, all seemed happy with the order and are looking to purchase more.

However, there is one board member who I want everyone to see is very deceitful and unethical- 8milemax he was the only one to my knowledge to file a paypal claim, get his money back from paypal, and keep the book. He states that he does not trust me (yet he now has my money and the book). he insists that I send him a money order for $5 (not a check) for me to get the book back.

This incident has proven to be a very stressful one and from this point on I will only be selling CGC graded books and will NOT accept paypal. I will always provide full size scans of the front and back of the graded comics and offer 100% refund if not satisfied.

FURYSTORM -Steven,

I received the two FF books and am very pleased with them. If you have a kudos thread, let me know and I will leave you feedback. I would also appreciate the same from you.

And, if you have any more FF in this condition from this time period, please let me know.

Thanks a ton, Andrew

Thanks

CAPT HOOK -no worries. Hope you are doing OK. Let me know if you come across any high grade DC Bronze horror.

Feel better soon!

qualitycomix -Hi Steven,

I'm feeling better today. I hope you're further along the road to recovery yourself.

Received both books today. The Iron Man 1 has significant foxing on the back cover. Probably a 6.5 or so because of it. The Cap 100 is very solid for the NM- grade except for the poor page quality (as you mentioned).

Brent

Hi Steven,

Great to hear from you. I was worried because our initial conversations indicated to me that you weren't the type to not respond to concerns after a sale. How are you holding up?

Brent

_wally

No I will pay for the return shipping! However you are not a very nice person by posting that on my sales thread! That is unethical, there is a feedback forum for that!

Hmmm looks like you forgot to mention that you agreed to pay for the return postage!

You are a crook! You have all my money and the book and your defense not to send my book back is because you are afraid that I won't pay you the $2.30 first class return postage. You even tried to sell my book on another sales thread as of yesterday.

You return the book and I will send you the exact postage, if not. I will ask Divad to put you on the probation list for keeping my book and my money!

FURYSTORM -Steven,

Thanks a ton, Andrew

Thanks

Feel better soon!

qualitycomix -Hi Steven,

Brent

Hi Steven,

Brent

_wally

No I will pay for the return shipping! However you are not a very nice person by posting that on my sales thread! That is unethical, there is a feedback forum for that!

Hmmm looks like you forgot to mention that you agreed to pay for the return postage!

You are a crook! You have all my money and the book and your defense not to send my book back is because you are afraid that I won't pay you the $2.30 first class return postage. You even tried to sell my book on another sales thread as of yesterday.

You return the book and I will send you the exact postage, if not. I will ask Divad to put you on the probation list for keeping my book and my money!

FURYSTORM -Steven,

Thanks a ton, Andrew

Thanks

Feel better soon!

qualitycomix -Hi Steven,

Brent

Hi Steven,

Brent

_wally

Yes I did try to sell the book in a donation thread for Nik as someone suggested. Once you came asking for it I pulled it and still agreed to send them the 15 that I was asking for it. Don't call me a crook, when you disappeared and never responded to my pm's or the paypal claim! You tried to scam me and lost! Now you come back and call me a crook? You said you will pay for the return shipping, I want the money first then I will send the book. I DON'T TRUST YOU! That book means nothing to me at the grade it is and its not the grade you said it was. I have all rights to ask to put you on the probation list for this mess you caused. I had to file a claim to get my money back.

I see a future of you scamming people in a future sells thread, but it wont be me.

[font:Arial Black]What part of I was in the hospital don't you understand? You have absolutely no right to put me on the probation list. You have my book and money. I will send Divad a note to place you on the probation list. Sorry, what you are doing is unethical and deceitful![/font]

FURYSTORM -Steven,

Thanks a ton, Andrew

Thanks

Feel better soon!

qualitycomix -Hi Steven,

Brent

Hi Steven,

Brent

_wally

Yes I did try to sell the book in a donation thread for Nik as someone suggested. Once you came asking for it I pulled it and still agreed to send them the 15 that I was asking for it. Don't call me a crook, when you disappeared and never responded to my pm's or the paypal claim! You tried to scam me and lost! Now you come back and call me a crook? You said you will pay for the return shipping, I want the money first then I will send the book. I DON'T TRUST YOU! That book means nothing to me at the grade it is and its not the grade you said it was. I have all rights to ask to put you on the probation list for this mess you caused. I had to file a claim to get my money back.

I see a future of you scamming people in a future sells thread, but it wont be me.

FURYSTORM -Steven,

Thanks a ton, Andrew

Thanks

Feel better soon!

qualitycomix -Hi Steven,

Brent

Hi Steven,

Brent

_wally

I think you are over reacting to this situation. And I don't believe that the word scam is appropriate considering he was in the hospital and not able to respond to our inquiries. I would give you the same benefit of the doubt if you didn't respond to my PMs in a timely manner. If I scan the Cap 100, you'll see the book is a very nice copy and no scam was intended.

Again lets recap,

Here's the cap 105 you said was a nm-

cap1050001.jpg

I get the book and saw that it was a f- at best asked for refund on 4-8-11 you said you would and pay for return postage, and then disappeared the same day. On 4-21-11 I get my money back from paypal, then you magically come back asking for the book back and calling me a crook? Why didn't you respond to me or the paypal claim? In the PM's did you agree to pay for the return postage? Yes you did.

[font:Arial Black]What part of I was in the hospital don't you understand? You have absolutely no right to put me on the probation list. You have my book and money. I will send Divad a note to place you on the probation list. Sorry, what you are doing is unethical and deceitful![/font]

FURYSTORM -Steven,

Thanks a ton, Andrew

Thanks

Feel better soon!

qualitycomix -Hi Steven,

Brent

Hi Steven,

Brent

_wally

Pay for the return postage and I will send it back, you cant place me on the probation when you agreed to pay for it first. I don't trust you. I do not believe you were in the hospital

Send it back UPS COD, what's your excuse now?

FURYSTORM -Steven,

Thanks a ton, Andrew

Thanks

Feel better soon!

qualitycomix -Hi Steven,

Brent

Hi Steven,

Brent

_wally

Pay for the return postage and I will send it back, you can place me on the probation when you agreed to pay for it first. I don't trust you. I do not believe you were in the hospital

You don't trust me? Funny, I may just run away with your $2.30 first class postage money. Yet you have my $50 and my comic.

FURYSTORM -Steven,

Thanks a ton, Andrew

Thanks

Feel better soon!

qualitycomix -Hi Steven,

Brent

Hi Steven,

Brent

_wally

Pay for the return postage and I will send it back, you can place me on the probation when you agreed to pay for it first. I don't trust you. I do not believe you were in the hospital

FURYSTORM -Steven,

Thanks a ton, Andrew

Thanks

Feel better soon!

qualitycomix -Hi Steven,

Brent

Hi Steven,

Brent

_wally

I dont want your personal check. I think it will bounce. Just paypal personal it to me and It will be shipped monday with a tracking number 4.95 priority mail

I don't trust you either. Send it back UPS COD

FURYSTORM -Steven,

Thanks a ton, Andrew

Thanks

Feel better soon!

qualitycomix -Hi Steven,

Brent

Hi Steven,

Brent

_wally

I dont want your personal check. I think it will bounce. Just paypal personal it to me and It will be shipped monday with a tracking number 4.95 priority mail

Lets agree to this. i will send it to you monday usps priority mail with Del Comp COD, but you have to pay them cash. If you pay check and it bounces you will go on the probation list! Does that sound fair. grand total price for shipping will be about 11.00