• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

112 posts in this topic

This thread has degenerated into sheer insanity! :o

It sure has.

8mile... I went and reread the whole thing. Again you might be over-reacting a tad.

I thought board rules allowed 30 days for buyers to pay and sellers to ship. His thread started 4/4/11 and today is only 4/24/11. You started your paypal claim and escalted it quick... which is your right I suppose. I could understand that you wanted to jump the gun since you didn't get an immediate response from the guy... but doesn't life ever get in your way sometimes?

Really why not just give him the 30 days to respond? I mean it was acceptable for your buddy Thing to not refund a guy $200 for a coin he didn't ship for EIGHT MONTHS.

Instead of trying to cut the guys throat... why not just help him with his grading skills (which he did upfront, admit weren't the best). I appears he is just learning how to navigate these here boards and has shown integrity in dealing with the others who bought from him. The guy has some nice midgrade books, I personally would like to see what else he's got before you run him off the boards.

Not picking a fight with you buddy, just would like to think if you were in a car wreck the week you sold me your CGC Avengers # 4 last year... and you didn't get it shipped out, that you would realize that I wouldn't act like this.

Oh and you can't ask for paypal personal either... might want to go edit that out.

I'm going to make an offer, would you accept $5.50 in Paypal from me (regular it will cover the fees) ?

If so, then I will trust Creature to donate that amount (or more if he feels like it) to Nik's baby's thread.

If it's OK, just send your Paypal address...

I've never had a check or Paypal thingy bounce, I have the funds in the account and I might be able to provide one or two references if you need them;) .

:golfclap: well played Sharon!

Can someone PM me Nik's paypal address too.

I was going to try to get something up in the thread for the benefit, but the 24 hour bug and finals study has got the best of me. I figure cash is better anyway :)

Rupp

It sure has.

8mile... I went and reread the whole thing. Again you might be over-reacting a tad.

I thought board rules allowed 30 days for buyers to pay and sellers to ship. His thread started 4/4/11 and today is only 4/24/11. You started your paypal claim and escalted it quick... which is your right I suppose. I could understand that you wanted to jump the gun since you didn't get an immediate response from the guy... but doesn't life ever get in your way sometimes?

Really why not just give him the 30 days to respond? I mean it was acceptable for your buddy Thing to not refund a guy $200 for a coin he didn't ship for EIGHT MONTHS.

Instead of trying to cut the guys throat... why not just help him with his grading skills (which he did upfront, admit weren't the best). I appears he is just learning how to navigate these here boards and has shown integrity in dealing with the others who bought from him. The guy has some nice midgrade books, I personally would like to see what else he's got before you run him off the boards.

Not picking a fight with you buddy, just would like to think if you were in a car wreck the week you sold me your CGC Avengers # 4 last year... and you didn't get it shipped out, that you would realize that I wouldn't act like this.

Oh and you can't ask for paypal personal either... might want to go edit that out.

I didnt get into a car wreck last year when I sold you the avengers, I even posted in that thread that the book should be back from cgc. Here's the link

avg4

And also, your postage demands are bordering on extortion... just saying. :)
He agreed to it when I first brought it to his attention about the grade of the book. I'm sorry I dont trust him, what else can I say. I have sold and bought books on these forums and this is the first time I ever had a bad transaction like this. We where talking about the refund and he disappeared for 3 weeks with no response to my pm's and paypal claim. I dont want the book and dont want to deny him the book, I just want what we agreed to thats all. I even pulled the book from niks benefit thread when he pm'd me about wanting the book back "I still have NIK the 15.00 I was asking.

I'm going to make an offer, would you accept $5.50 in Paypal from me (regular it will cover the fees) ?

If so, then I will trust Creature to donate that amount (or more if he feels like it) to Nik's baby's thread.

If it's OK, just send your Paypal address...

I've never had a check or Paypal thingy bounce, I have the funds in the account and I might be able to provide one or two references if you need them;) .

If he agrees to it fine, It will save him 6.00 because the cod fee alone is a extra 6.00.

Its up to you. (thumbs u

It sure has.

I didnt get into a car wreck last year when I sold you the avengers, I even posted in that thread that the book should be back from cgc. Here's the link

avg4

It was a hypothetical situation 8mile... I know you weren't in a car wreck.

I said "if you were in a...". You're still quick to jump sir.

I thank you for providing Nik's paypal address to me... at least we can all agree on helping Nik.

It sure has.

avg4

It was a hypothetical situation 8mile... I know you weren't in a car wreck.

I said "if you were in a...". You're still quick to jump sir.

I thank you for providing Nik's paypal address to me... at least we can all agree on helping Nik.

I miss read it, I just woke up when I saw it :) sorry

No problem

YES just send it back

Lets agree to this. i will send it to you monday usps priority mail with Del Comp COD, but you have to pay them cash. If you pay check and it bounces you will go on the probation list! Does that sound fair. grand total price for shipping will be about 7.00.

Ok folks status update, I sent the book back Priority mail with del comp. He never picked it up! As of yesterday it was sent back to me as unclaimed and its on its way back. I didn't even do it COD. I guess he doesn't want the book back after all the complaining he did (shrug)

Heres the tracking number 9101 9690 1038 3051 3740 46