• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM #32

9 posts in this topic

Hello everybody!

A man from a cold country of vodka, communism and bears got some new funny books from mycomicshop and he needs your advice on the grades.

As always I will reveal the grade I bought it as at mycomicshop when I get some replies and grades from you guys.

Here is the first one, ASM 32. It looks perfect, but it has rust on staples, and I even think that someone tried to remove it from there, but it's still rusty enough, Anyway:

321k.jpg

322j.jpg

If you have a minute, please grade my other recent buys:

ASM 124

ASM 194

ASM 361

7.5 at best. 7.0 at worst.

Yes, it can get a 7.0 with rusty staples. Just depends on severity and how much it's migrated to the paper. There is minimal migration on the bottom staple and virtually none on the top staple.

There appears to be some problem on the outer edge back cover. Not sure what it is, but if there's rust on the book, many times there's also humidity damage to the book somewhere. :(

Thanks guys, it's really nice to see al those 7.0 grades, 'cause I bought it as 4.0.

I believe mcs downgraded it so high only because of the rust. Rust is even in the centerfold at pages, also I'm pretty sure someone tried to clean the staples, that's why they don't seem very rusty, especially the top one.