• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holy sheet...

157 posts in this topic

Psst you guys this has been on the WATER COOLER for weeks "best Ebay Scans I have ever seen" thread..FYI

Well, shame on you for not telling us before. I'm a really big fan of this auction (and also Garbage Pail Kids) ;)

lol

Nice knockers but not convinced they are real..she tucks her chin like someone hiding something (say an adams apple) and wearing gloves..which says "man hands"

The other seller doing this with the blonde is definitely a dude..constantly cleverly placing the hair or scarf over the throat and gloves..

Nice knockers but not convinced they are real..she tucks her chin like someone hiding something (say an adams apple) and wearing gloves..which says "man hands"

The other seller doing this with the blonde is definitely a dude..constantly cleverly placing the hair or scarf over the throat and gloves..

:eek:

...like the afternoon train. lol

catfight1.jpg

Dice Dice Dice..there is no fighting here..

I've got that whole lap giraffe epic, tiger blood thing going on

I'm winning..

*smirk*

I'm merely pointing out that any time a pair of boobs finds their way to a thread you're right on it's heels to discredit them. Usually with some type of tranny incarnation.

You can set your watch by it. lol

...oh yeah :baiting:

why are you poking me?? hrmm

well I have nothing against a great pair of hooters on a real girl..but I have reservations about girls hiding the throat and wearing gloves..it is a throwback to when I worked in the adult entertainment industry...A lot of the ladies wearing a ruffle lace choker and long gloves were pre or post op

Consider it a public service because honestly I know of guys who went home with them and got rude surprises..

Here is a real girl for sure

and a picture including girls and boys..

which of the girls in the second pic is not really a girl???

It is hard to tell..I could post more pictures that would in a graphic manner illustrate that sometimes it is hard to tell..

I used to know a guy who did well made a ton of cash..even did "dates" and all the time he "tucked" his weenie internally..most dates never knew he was not a girl..

not that there is anything wrong with it..but if it matters it is nice to know how to tell signs

You never saw me dissing Kelly Brook because she is actually a girl..

111035.jpg.e1e370ac8892662c04aa1119f96cd47e.jpg

111036.jpg.133ba0383057067e646e07aa3ea11464.jpg

A naughty librarian who's into Garbage Pail Kids... I wonder how many people are actually interested in the sheet itself?

The listing gave me a good laugh, anyway.

You could never sell comics that way it would never work :eyeroll:

I have always thought that would be a great selling tactic. Tape comics in appropriate places like pasties, and you can "remove" them if you purchase the books. You could have the girl standing on the tables at the convention....