• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eye popping bronze from a storage unit, DISCOUNT THROUGH MIDNIGHT

151 posts in this topic

Young lady came up to me at the Chicago show and tells me her family is in the trailer/leasing business. I know this is right out of Storage Wars. Anyway, guy didn't pay his tab so the owner of the unit calls and sells her the books. Many of the books could use a press but all exhibit tremendous color strike. Very solid copies that feel great in hand. I will be listing about 25 books to get it started and will finish up with another 50 or so tomorrow. There are multiple copies of some. Mostly Marvel/DC but a few Charlton/Gold Key sprinkled in.

Books have not been pressed and are unrestored.

Check,Money Order, Paypal all accepted

1st :takeit: wins. Please post in the thread

Unlimited amount of books, shipping $8 USA, $23 Canada, PM for Worldwide

THX,Greg

And the girl who was selling them was pretty cute too!!

I wasn't gonna mention that because I'm something like twice her age but since you did, wow! No make up, blue jeans and still a knock out. I would imagine all dolled up she's quite a sight. I passed on the Phantom Strangers :frustrated:, sorry