• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nonplayer #1 by Image

153 posts in this topic

Here was a tweet by Nate from about four hours ago:

NP #2's first review: RT @Stilltsinc: @NateSonOfSimp working late night on getting some flatting done. this page is awesome!

Here was @stillsinc tweet:

@NateSonOfSimp my first official review of issue number 2- amazing artwork and engaging plot- also- best use of fish ever

Tweet update:

Nate Simpson ‏@NateSonOfSimp 53s

Linework officially complete for Nonplayer #2. Color's already well along. Boy, that took a while, didn't it?

I wouldn't give this creative team the sweat off of my balls if they were dying of thirst, much less my money.

Tweet update:

Linework officially complete for Nonplayer #2. Color's already well along. Boy, that took a while, didn't it?

I wouldn't give this creative team the sweat off of my balls if they were dying of thirst, much less my money.

lol

I can not wait for #2....

Last week at Big Wow was the first time I saw a vendor trying to sell a #1 CGC 9.8

For how much?

The Seller wanted $100. He used the line that once #2 drops everyone will want #1 first prints again and this puppy will bark.

I personally can not wait for #2.

Tweet update:

Why?

Tweet update:

Why?

Probably because they failed to release the project in a reasonable amount of time (despite some reasonable setbacks). Personally, I would rather wait any amount of time for a good creator's project than purchase the dreck that Marvel and DC push out every month (with very few rare exceptions).

Tweet update:

Yeah why?!

Tweet update:

Why?

Probably because they failed to release the project in a reasonable amount of time (despite some reasonable setbacks). Personally, I would rather wait any amount of time for a good creator's project than purchase the dreck that Marvel and DC push out every month (with very few rare exceptions).

:headbang::golfclap:

Tweet update:

Why?

Probably because they failed to release the project in a reasonable amount of time (despite some reasonable setbacks).

I don't buy any monthly DC titles and only two Marvel so I'm with you on that.

Personally, I would rather wait any amount of time for a good creator's project than purchase the dreck that Marvel and DC push out every month (with very few rare exceptions).

With the MASSIVE selection of quality "indie" books out right now I see no need to wait for anything at all. There are far more quality books out than I can even afford on a monthly basis so when a creative team goes on an anal adventure like this one did, I have no problem finding another project to spend my money on.

I don't think anybody is sitting in a corner holding $3 waiting for the next issue to be released before buying anything else. Delays from one book do not stop me from buying other worthy comics (most often un-worthy comics also).

tumblr_m0ankfnUTS1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

But when this finally does come out, I'm not going to not purchase it because they took too long to put it out.