• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dover's selling and buying rant thread...

13 posts in this topic

Great guy, even better to do business with.

I'm forever grateful for his help.

He allowed me to do time payments & was very understanding with my situation.

A++ (thumbs u

Great Great Buyer....he's got roaming hands and I have to remind him that "My Eyes are UP HERE!!" all the time, but he's never failed to keep a promise or follow through on a deal.

Great Great Buyer....he's got roaming hands and I have to remind him that "My Eyes are UP HERE!!" all the time, but he's never failed to keep a promise or follow through on a deal.

lol

Anyways, I received the book I bought from him promptly and well protected in its shipping box. (thumbs u

I was admiring a recent graded book that belonged to Michael and he offered to sell me a duplicate. It was a awesome transaction, not to mention he sold the book well below guide. Thank you Michael, you go on my "great boardies to buy from list."

(thumbs u

I've bought quite a few books from Michael, and he's quite simply one of the nicest guys you could deal with. And he always sells super-sweet books.

Just want to give kudos to Michael for selling me a few nice slabs - in separate transactions - over the summer, and at prices that were better than expected!

Great guy to deal with!

BTW, there's lots of mouth-watering Adams books available in his eBay shop: doverkad5ukq. ;)

Highly recommended!

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

Just want to give kudos to Michael for selling me a few nice slabs - in separate transactions - over the summer, and at prices that were better than expected!

Great guy to deal with!

BTW, there's lots of mouth-watering Adams books available in his eBay shop: doverkad5ukq. ;)

Highly recommended!

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

I bought a book from him recently on eBay, lighting fast shipping and packed securely.