• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got a pet? Post a picture or two here!!

133 posts in this topic

I don't have pets, it's hard keeping a small critter in an apartment. Do mice count, I have a few of them, and they are fairly easy to care for, they usually eat whatever droppings are left on the kitchen floor.
Yes,They do count as pets.

Trust me, going to the pound in a pet store can be heart-breaking place too. I thought it would be cool to adopt a "not-caught by Jerel" stray, but seeing those nine year old cats with their backs to the glass, already given up and waiting for the needle, makes want to adopt all of them. Some poor larger sized cat named Dunkin(found in the dumpster at the donut chain) was living the life before someone grabbed him and put him on display, before the enivitable. I wouldn't rescue the older cats because the economy was hitting the older people(who usually prefer an aged cat) harder.

Trust me, going to the pound in a pet store can be heart-breaking place too. I thought it would be cool to adopt a "not-caught by Jerel" stray, but seeing those nine year old cats with their backs to the glass, already given up and waiting for the needle, makes want to adopt all of them. Some poor larger sized cat named Dunkin(found in the dumpster at the donut chain) was living the life before someone grabbed him and put him on display, before the enivitable. I wouldn't rescue the older cats because the economy was hitting the older people(who usually prefer an aged cat) harder.
All of our cats were throw aways,but they have been the best cats we ever had :)

When my cat does past away,I will get a new kitty from a shelter.

now that i know that they count as pets, anyone have any tips on how to care for them?

I don't have pets, it's hard keeping a small critter in an apartment. Do mice count, I have a few of them, and they are fairly easy to care for, they usually eat whatever droppings are left on the kitchen floor.
Yes,They do count as pets.

I guess that's were to get a kitty of cat. They are sad & desperate creatures there. There was one poor cat there(Petsmart in Manchester), that had been in front of the window since December. Nothing should have to go through a humbling experience like that, especially in this economy.

I guess that's were to get a kitty of cat. They are sad & desperate creatures there. There was one poor cat there(Petsmart in Manchester), that had been in front of the window since December. Nothing should have to go through a humbling experience like that, especially in this economy.
No kidding :(

This is my one-eyed Hermans Tortoise "Cy" being very self conscience .

IMG_1901.jpg

Cool pictures any pixs of the

1 Red foot Tortoise

1 Speke's Hingeback Tortoise

2 Dumpy Tree Frogs

1 Budgetts Frog

1 Argentin Horned Frog (Pac man)

1 Frilled Dragon

(shrug):baiting:

This is my one-eyed Hermans Tortoise "Cy" being very self conscience .

IMG_1901.jpg

Cool pictures any pixs of the

1 Red foot Tortoise

1 Speke's Hingeback Tortoise

2 Dumpy Tree Frogs

1 Budgetts Frog

1 Argentin Horned Frog (Pac man)

1 Frilled Dragon

(shrug):baiting:

sure

Frilled

IMG_1870.jpg