• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got a pet? Post a picture or two here!!

133 posts in this topic

My buddies Jack

jack.jpg

and Daxter

daxter.jpg

(yes, like the video game)

Aww,they're sooo cute :grin:

Is Jack a Himalayan cat?

Cymric (which is a long hair Manx), actually. He doesn't have a tail. :)

Daxter is a Bernese Mountain Dog...

Cool :)

Small part of my ever growing zoo

IMG_1965.jpg

Cute little buggers!! How many do you have? :eek:

I have :

3 Hermans Tortoise's (pictured)

1 Red foot Tortoise

1 Speke's Hingeback Tortoise

2 Dumpy Tree Frogs

1 Budgetts Frog

1 Argentin Horned Frog (Pac man)

1 Frilled Dragon

IMG_1965.jpg

I have :

1 Red foot Tortoise

2 Dumpy Tree Frogs

1 Budgetts Frog

1 Frilled Dragon

That is so awesome are you a herpetologist?

I used to have the nicest turquoise colored Iguana he was a good boy..he grew to be HUGE but he was like a member of my family lol

I don't think I have ever seen another iggy with such pretty coloring..

I had a monitor but he was a MONSTER he grew to be quite large as well..

It is so nice to see the board has such a wide range of interests in animals

I love seeing everyone's family photos!!!

IMG_1965.jpg

I have :

1 Red foot Tortoise

2 Dumpy Tree Frogs

1 Budgetts Frog

1 Frilled Dragon

I used to have the nicest turquoise colored Iguana he was a good boy..he grew to be HUGE but he was like a member of my family lol

I prefer my pets to be cute and cuddy :luhv:

But it's nice to see other pets like turtles

My dog:

IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

Hard to believe she's turning 10 this year. (70 in dog years :o)

Hey I hope that dog is reading the comic lol

You know the whole dog vs human yrs thing is pretty much considered bunk now. Dogs are living longer better lives than ever and it's said that the ratio is a lot closer to human yrs when the dog is in a stable loving environment and well cared for.Your dog looks happy :) She is sticking her tongue out at the camera

My ex-mom-in-law (well it's a toughie lol my husband's ex mother in law but she loves me like a daughter so it's weird ) She raised Schnauzers,Westies and Scotties...is that a Schnauzer dog? Her favorite was Sky but Sky acted like a little old man he looked like an elderly man with a scraggy beard and mustache soooo much personality..he acted like he was one of us peoples.

My dog:

IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

You know the whole dog vs human yrs thing is pretty much considered bunk now. Dogs are living longer better lives than ever and it's said that the ratio is a lot closer to human yrs when the dog is in a stable loving environment and well cared for.Your dog looks happy :) She is sticking her tongue out at the camera

My ex-mom-in-law (well it's a toughie lol my husband's ex mother in law but she loves me like a daughter so it's weird ) She raised Schnauzers,Westies and Scotties...is that a Schnauzer dog? Her favorite was Sky but Sky acted like a little old man he looked like an elderly man with a scraggy beard and mustache soooo much personality..he acted like he was one of us peoples.

He's probably saying "Bah,I perfer High Grade GA" lol

IMG_1965.jpg

I have :

1 Red foot Tortoise

2 Dumpy Tree Frogs

1 Budgetts Frog

1 Frilled Dragon

I prefer my pets to be cute and cuddy :luhv:

But it's nice to see other pets like turtles

I used one of my scholarships to study to be a Vet tech. I grew an appreciation for other types of animals that I wouldn't have at first thought were "cute"

I got too feed baby birds and train parrots,feed spider monkeys, groom assorted interesting pets, it was fun and interesting.

Even though i couldn't hang with working as a vet tech (for all sorts of reasons but mainly the pet "industry" of pet stores and sellers who use animals for profit with no reguard for them as living creatures) I still love seeing people show off their loved companions!! I couldn't handle caring for reptiles or anything too exotic now. But I would like to get some sort of small pets for my grandchildren to visit when they come over (and for me I love to set up little environments for fish/rodents/reptiles) But if I were every wealthy I would have pets galore..with room and space for all of them..etc..

My dog:

IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

Nahh she is saying what is this one of those weewee pads? Because he is a Marvel fan..

My dog:

IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

Nahh she is saying what is this one of those weewee pads? Because he is a Marvel fan..

lol:applause:

My dog:

IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

lol:applause:

She is sticking her tongue out for those reasons perhaps, and because she has never much cared for comic books I assume. lol Or maybe she prefers SA! :o

Good to know about it being bunk. :cloud9: There is no lack of love in my family for this dog, we over pamper her. It's so hard to believe she is turning 10 this year, only within the past year has she starting show some signs of her age. Up until then its seemed like she has almost been an ageless puppy. :shy:

Yes, It is a schnauzer. A miniature schnauzer. She has quite a personality as well and endless energy.

I'm a grown man but I absolutely adore my doggie. :luhv:

Her "famous" poses:

Frog pose:

IMG_2284.jpg

Her quaterback pass:

IMG_0245.jpg

Today is Salem the Cat's 3rd birthday.

But, I have no pictures to show of her because I lost her in a custody battle with my ex-girlfriend.

I see alot of threads where "what book is your biggest regret losing". Mine is that damn cat.

Happy Birthday Salem wherever you are. :(

Today is Salem the Cat's 3rd birthday.

But, I have no pictures to show of her because I lost her in a custody battle with my ex-girlfriend.

I see alot of threads where "what book is your biggest regret losing". Mine is that damn cat.

Happy Birthday Salem wherever you are. :(

Man,that sucks Jerel :(

Maybe this pic would cheer you up :foryou:

IMG_0295.jpg