• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got a pet? Post a picture or two here!!

133 posts in this topic

Unfortunately I had to put my Beagle to sleep in January. He was only 4 but he seemed to have a brain lesion or something of that nature. He was always a little off, but nothing major. Then after about 2 years he started having seizures. He was put on meds, but he eventually continued to decline. He would urinate in his crate and eventually starting going into dazes and would start snapping at the air.

:sorry:

Crichton is very careful around my books, which are often all over the place. of course he sleeps most of the time...

IMG_0638.jpg

He looks remarkably like my old cat Bonehead..I had him for about 18-19 yrs he died the day I got married. I swore it was because he was waiting for me to find someone else to watch out for me lol

He was maybe 14 in this picture but you can't see his fluff they could be twins really lol

111120.jpg.19c2778c9154beabe44151f00309a215.jpg

Boney had a thing about my Gerber guides he liked to sleep on them..unfortunately he also felt that comic book long boxes were strangely shaped scratching posts..silly critter..he was a great kitty

I love your Boston Terrier. We had a boxer named Zaggy but we had to put her to sleep about two years ago. Now we just have our little Boston Terrier named Pixel. She is the smallest Boston Terrier I have every seen or own (less than ten pounds at 2 years old).

pixel.jpg

OMG soooooo adorably cute..she is so sweet!!

I love your Boston Terrier. We had a boxer named Zaggy but we had to put her to sleep about two years ago. Now we just have our little Boston Terrier named Pixel. She is the smallest Boston Terrier I have every seen or own (less than ten pounds at 2 years old).

pixel.jpg

Very sweet looking little girl.

We are wondering how big Breezy is likely to get. I was thinking in the 10 to 12 pound range.

It surprised me how well they get along together. Breezy is constantly antagonizing him by nipping at his ears or jowls, and he just puts up with her. When it gets to be too much he will just lift a paw and hold her down for a while.

This is Jeannie (named after Barbara Eden's character of the same name because she's a pretty blonde with dark eye liner). She's a German Shepherd / Great Dane x.

At six months - and a very worried pup who had been confiscated from her previous owners due to horrible mistreatment. We took her from the RSPCA as a welfare case.

jeannie_7_7_08.jpg

And at three years - a much calmer and more poised dog (but still with a few physical and emotional scars.) She's a wonderful dog and I'm glad we could give her a happy home.

Picture011.jpg

My best bud "Brutus" and my wife's new puppy "Breezy".

IMAG0052.jpg

Cant post the video, but click on the link to see my escape artist. She's now 13 weeks old and four and a half pounds. We let her run around in the bathroom, when we are at work, until she's trained. Brutus has the run of the house with a doggie door in the garage to go outside.

Breezy at 10 weeks old and three pounds kept getting out, so we put a board over the right side because she was crawling up the inside of the door. The next day she was crawling up the other side of the cage so we put a board over there. The next day she closed the door and crawled up between the boards. So I had to cut a board big enough to cover the whole thing.

http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j169/tofer118/?action=view&current=VIDEO0011.mp4

lol that video was funny and they're beautiful pups.

Here's my good boy Buster.

DSC00168-2.jpgDSC00149-1.jpg

My buddies Jack

jack.jpg

and Daxter

daxter.jpg

(yes, like the video game)

Aww,they're sooo cute :grin:

Is Jack a Himalayan cat?

Cymric (which is a long hair Manx), actually. He doesn't have a tail. :)

Daxter is a Bernese Mountain Dog...