• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MileHigh listing one Item

14 posts in this topic

I only see one item listed by MileHigh on Ebay right now. Is that just me? They are processing an exchange for me, so I suppose they could be blocking me so I can't see if they have what they're supposedly searching for, but that seems a bit silly.

Seems like a new and exciting business model, selling one copy of Action 689 in Fair.

Consider it a blessing if they, temporarily I'm sure, aren't clogging up eBay with their zillions of vastly overpriced books.

But to answer your question, they can't "hide" listings from anybody...if you are blocked you just wouldn't be allowed to bid or hit a BIN

All you have to do is search like this...

-"comics book"

Why have they never fixed that stupid mispelling?

'Comics book', sounds like an eBay auction set up by an eediot!

I WISH they wouldn't show up in my searches.

Oh the sacrifices and burnt offerings I would make for it to be possible without having to click "exclude seller" every time I want to do a new search.

http://reviews.ebay.com/How-to-Block-a-Seller-apos-s-Listings_W0QQugidZ10000000006694277

If you don't want to see a particular seller's items in your search results, you can block them from showing up.

IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE THE SEARCH YET: Click on the Advanced Search link in the upper right-hand corner of any eBay page. If you get a short page of search options, click on the Advanced search link at the bottom of the page.

Enter the words you want to search, then scroll down to the From Sellers section. The part you need looks roughly like this:

O From specific sellers (enter sellers' user IDs)

[ include ][v] [__________________________]

Tick the box in front of the line that says: "From specific sellers (enter sellers' user IDs)". In the line below it, click the down-arrow and choose "Exclude." Then enter the seller's user ID - in fact, you can enter up to 10 of them (in eBay's new search, you can exclude many more than 10). When you've done that, hit the Enter key on your keyboard and your search will be performed.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THE SEARCH: If you have already performed a search and find it ... ahem ... cluttered with too many listings from one or more sellers, you can filter out those listings quickly. Take note of the user IDs you want to exclude, then click on the tiny Advanced Search link above the first listing on the yellow bar. Scroll down to the From Sellers section. Tick the box in front of the line that says: "From specific sellers (enter sellers' user IDs)". In the line below it, click the down-arrow and choose "Exclude." Then enter the user IDs you want to exclude. Lastly, hit the Enter key on your keyboard and your search will be performed.

IF YOU ARE BROWSING THE LISTINGS: If you clicked on the Buy button then navigated to a list of items in a subcategory, you can remove sellers' listings as well. Click on the tiny Advanced Search link above the first listing on the yellow bar. Leave the search box blank, then scroll down to the From Sellers section. Tick the box in front of the line that says: "From specific sellers (enter sellers' user IDs)". In the line below it, click the down-arrow and choose "Exclude." Then enter the user IDs you want to exclude. Lastly, hit the Enter key on your keyboard and your search will be performed.

Note that at present there is no way to permanently exclude seller's listings; the above must be done each time. eBay administration sees no need for a seller block function (yet).

All you have to do is search like this...

-"comics book"

'Comics book', sounds like an eBay auction set up by an eediot!

Don't complain. Use it to filter your searches. :applause:

It's not a misspelling, it's to ensure their results show up whether you search for "comic book" or "comics".

Based on the few replies in this thread, I'd say it works. ;)

How often do you rotate your stock?

It's not a misspelling, it's to ensure their results show up whether you search for "comic book" or "comics".

Based on the few replies in this thread, I'd say it works. ;)

No. Most people search for their keyword under the comic category, so the word(s) is redundant. :gossip:

It is very easy to miss but I have used it to remove milehigh and mycomicshop as i don't purchase from them through ebay. Just scroll down to the SELLERS section but it is only good for your current session.

I WISH they wouldn't show up in my searches.

Oh the sacrifices and burnt offerings I would make for it to be possible without having to click "exclude seller" every time I want to do a new search.

http://reviews.ebay.com/How-to-Block-a-Seller-apos-s-Listings_W0QQugidZ10000000006694277

If you don't want to see a particular seller's items in your search results, you can block them from showing up.

IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE THE SEARCH YET: Click on the Advanced Search link in the upper right-hand corner of any eBay page. If you get a short page of search options, click on the Advanced search link at the bottom of the page.

Enter the words you want to search, then scroll down to the From Sellers section. The part you need looks roughly like this:

O From specific sellers (enter sellers' user IDs)

[ include ][v] [__________________________]

Tick the box in front of the line that says: "From specific sellers (enter sellers' user IDs)". In the line below it, click the down-arrow and choose "Exclude." Then enter the seller's user ID - in fact, you can enter up to 10 of them (in eBay's new search, you can exclude many more than 10). When you've done that, hit the Enter key on your keyboard and your search will be performed.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THE SEARCH: If you have already performed a search and find it ... ahem ... cluttered with too many listings from one or more sellers, you can filter out those listings quickly. Take note of the user IDs you want to exclude, then click on the tiny Advanced Search link above the first listing on the yellow bar. Scroll down to the From Sellers section. Tick the box in front of the line that says: "From specific sellers (enter sellers' user IDs)". In the line below it, click the down-arrow and choose "Exclude." Then enter the user IDs you want to exclude. Lastly, hit the Enter key on your keyboard and your search will be performed.

IF YOU ARE BROWSING THE LISTINGS: If you clicked on the Buy button then navigated to a list of items in a subcategory, you can remove sellers' listings as well. Click on the tiny Advanced Search link above the first listing on the yellow bar. Leave the search box blank, then scroll down to the From Sellers section. Tick the box in front of the line that says: "From specific sellers (enter sellers' user IDs)". In the line below it, click the down-arrow and choose "Exclude." Then enter the user IDs you want to exclude. Lastly, hit the Enter key on your keyboard and your search will be performed.

Note that at present there is no way to permanently exclude seller's listings; the above must be done each time. eBay administration sees no need for a seller block function (yet).