• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery Lot fun and excitement

36 posts in this topic

You could get an Action 65 for 99 cents
Donut, you're so pessimistic! You could get an Amazing Fantasy 15! Remember--the seller doesn't really know the depth of what's in the lot!

The more you buy, the greater your chances of uncovering buried treasure! What a great opportunity. ooo.gif

I just sent this email to see what his response would be:

Can I choose which books I would like to purchase from the pics that you have provided?

Let's see if can get those Conan books.... grin.gif

Ah...what the heck...maybe I'll ask for the Action 65 too...

You know what, though?

The optimist in me WANTS to believe she really doesn't know anything about comics and she will actually be honest.

I'm buying 5...make that 6(so I get 2 free ones!)- I'll let everyone know how cool my Shogun Warriors and late 70s Doctor Stranges are.....

Maybe I'll get an X-Men 94!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, my life must really suck if I'm resorting to this for excitement.

Ah, the life of a married man..............

I just bought 25 as my christmas present to the list. Anyone who guesses closest to total guide value for the set (my grading) will get all 25 for free (incl. shipping). I will post the list of books and their grades once I receive them. I will not tabulate the prices before posting the list - that will be your job. Winning guess will be the one closest to Overstreet value, whether higher or lower.

Merry Christmas, ho-ho-ho...

Just saying...Who would buy that?

Buying that actually contributes to the downfall of our hobby.

Hey - I have a 5 cars in my back yard and one of them is a 1965 mustang...

You pay me $2500 and I'll pick a car to send to you at random, by the way, the other 4 are a pinto, a gremlin, a 1977 Chrysler LeBaron, and a 76 Olds 88.

It actually irks me that someone would buy that rubbish.