• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comicdey's slow moving thread.GA SA etc.Yep.don't be in hurry (new&lower$ list)

226 posts in this topic

I have 20plus additional trades and hardbacks that I'd like to sell.

I'm looking for the following Marvel Masterworks:

FF vol 1

FF vol 3

TTA Ant-Man/Giant Man vol 1

Iron Man vol 1

SA Human Torch vol 1

Doctor Strange vol 1

and the following DC Archives

SA Flash vol 2

Superman: Man of Tomorrow Vol 1 & 2

Good luck on your paper.

Ever scroll down with a rising feeling of dread, looking to see if someone bought what was *just* listed? Congrtulations, kenm (sobs quietly)

Thanks. :whee:

Ever scroll down with a rising feeling of dread, looking to see if someone bought what was *just* listed? Congrtulations, kenm (sobs quietly)

Re: Any thread run by Foolkiller.

Even Kang with his time machine would only get about half the books listed in some of those threads.

Nice books Colin! Your old Pence ASM#1 says hello (:

Nice deals are going down in this thread! Collin, I dare you to list your other raw TOS 39.... lol

What did you edit out...

I'd have to ask 10k min for my raw 8.0+ copy

Nice deals are going down in this thread! Collin, I dare you to list your other raw TOS 39.... lol

What did you edit out...

hm

What did you edit out...

I edited out the word Cmon...and instead your name Collin... :P

Post a scan of the 8.0 just to be a tease!

What did you edit out...

hm

NFS. Won't be listing any for a few days but plan to list quite a few sporadically. Family time this weekend....stay tuned and just hope you're online when I start posting.

I'll add a couple slabs right now without scans

TOS 57 Cgc 5.0 slight a CT? Can't see it but Cgc says so. Best presenting 5.0 I've seen, if it wasn't restored i would resub it as it looks as nice as my 7.0 IMO $75

:news: sold to tortoise previously just forgot.

Any surplus GGA coming up in the near future?

I love slow threads but any general roadmap or heads up of what you might be posting in the near future as time goes by will significantly increase eyeballs on the thread (well at least by my two :) )

Any surplus GGA coming up in the near future?

I love slow threads but any general roadmap or heads up of what you might be posting in the near future as time goes by will significantly increase eyeballs on the thread (well at least by my two :) )

Don't worry much for a few days...I'm going to be out of pocket, but yes, there will be GA GGA books and other items....it's just a slow lava flow going on here

TOS 57 CGC 7.0 OW pages, nice presenting with some minor wear and a few non color breaking bends keep it in the grade. top edge overflash minor damage is really the worst of it.

As you can see my scanner does not do slabs....:lol: that's just horrible...I promise the book looks much nicer :cloud9:

$300. Reduced to $275. Or $250 for people that have already purchased.

:news: SOLD :news::whee:

111144.jpg.4e2692a2c242c5eb34951c35a861ebae.jpg

War Fury #2....it's a short series with some cool stories. These books typically sell for over guide, but I'm pricing it as at overstreet guide G/VG or better.

#1 has the classic bullet through the head cover and the others issues aren't easy to find as well. Drooling commies attacking a medic, what's the world coming to?

nice clean glossy lower grade copy but has the bottom corner damage and some corner chipping on the inside pages, but it's small.

$30 :news: sold

111145.jpg.9adbb8ce716a743fb4b26a6e3d33643b.jpg

Batman 123 with a joker story and bathound appearance

looks like there's an amateur glue tear seal at the bottom of the spine...looks like some CT along the spine too...you can see a slight discoloration and it sticks to the inside of the first page a bit. Nice filler copy. pretty glossy actually, small h2o stain on the upper back edge

Let's just say $20 $15 reduced.....which is less than half of overstreet good.

and if you buy the other GA batman listed earlier, you can have this one for $5 FREE:news: sold

111146.jpg.d5ed22aa005dbbf0502f68f38fde2637.jpg

batman 197 reader copy with CT on spine A. 1st new batgirl app. 4th catwoman in the SA

$4 reduced $3....or FREE with the purchase of the GA batman :news: sold

111148.jpg.c23084de47c1169c1ddc65ec8004a86d.jpg