• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 Key books in 1 day

31 posts in this topic

I received my package from WWComics today, after the first order had to be cancelled because of some misunderstandings. No problems with my second order and I got a nice deal on those 4 Key books. Pretty exciting to get 4 key books on one day. Call me a happy customer! (thumbs u

CIMG7009.jpg

CIMG7016.jpg

CIMG7014.jpg

you suck! Who is up for a little looting ? :) I tease! Sweet books! that ironman looks hell o pretty what grade do you think it will get? .. Very nice covers on all of them!

you suck! Who is up for a little looting ? :) I tease! Sweet books! that ironman looks hell o pretty what grade do you think it will get? .. Very nice covers on all of them!

A long way from Canada :grin:

All books are lower grades, I don't want to spend too much on only one key book. I prefer to have more lower grade keys than just a few high grade keys. I only have a limited budget.

B&B #28 GD+

GL #1 G/VG

JLA #1 G/VG to VG-

TOS #39 G/VG

Very impressive pickup! They seem to present very well for the reported grades also. You're tempting me to go after some SA DC keys, but I have to stay focused on my original art addiction!

Yep, they look nice for the grades, especially the colors of Green Lantern 1 are stunning.

Give in to the dark side and buy some SA DC keys :devil: