• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUPE'S, BAT'S, ACTION, POLICE, Low Grade Sale!

417 posts in this topic

BATMAN #41 Copy B - 1.5

Please look at the back cover scan. There is a large piece out of the B.C. Too bad, this would have been a real nice book. Still attached but bad tearing at the staples.

Guide = $64.00 Board Price = $29.00

BATMAN41FC001.jpg

BATMAN41BC001-1.jpg

BATMAN #41 Copy B - 1.5

Please look at the back cover scan. There is a large piece out of the B.C. Too bad, this would have been a real nice book. Still attached but bad tearing at the staples.

BATMAN41FC001.jpg

BATMAN41BC001-1.jpg

:takeit:

BATMAN #41 Copy B - 1.5

BATMAN41FC001.jpg

BATMAN41BC001-1.jpg

^^

Thanks for all the purchases. I really appreciate it. If anyone wants to make an offer on anything left from last night or this evening, I'll give you deal on the whole lot. I want to move this stuff, not carry it back and forth. Thanks again. Invoices will be going out shortly.

DR.X

POLICE COMICS #81 - 2.0/2.5

Bad staple tears but still hanging on. The cover has multiple tears that have tape on the inside covers. Complete and decent interior.

Guide = $25.00 Board Price = $10.00

POLICECOMICS81001.jpg

Nobody loves Plastic Man?

Jack

Great story and art in that one Jack (thumbs u

:news:THREAD CLOSED! ALL REMAINING BOOKS HAVE BEEN SOLD THROUGH A P.M. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PURCHASED.

I will let everyone know when the next thread is coming up. I still have a ton of stuff to move at bargain basement prices. Invoices going out in the next few days. :headbang:

DR.X

I missed all the fun tonight. Lots of books Sha purchased I would have loved to try and beat her :takeit: but it seems her Interweb is faster than mine judging from last night.

Thanks for the fun threads.

Is this where I admit that I already own a copy of Willie, the Penguin # 6? :blush:

I missed all the fun tonight. Lots of books Sha purchased I would have loved to try and beat her :takeit: but it seems her Interweb is faster than mine judging from last night.

Thanks for the fun threads.

Is this where I admit that I already own a copy of Willie, the Penguin # 6? :blush:

Who doesn't ... but do you own Kokey Koala?

Your opportunity will come soon. Be very afraid.

You'll never beat Quick-Draw Sharon.

JPS