• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Additions - Summer 2011

153 posts in this topic

Morning Gemma :)

May you please also add:

Bart Simpsons Horrow Show

EDIT: Actually, here's an idea I had. Could a set be made for every single comic published by Bongo Comics? There aren't that many, and I can provide a list of all graded comics. It would be named something like "Bongo Comics Publisher Set". It would contain much less in the way of comics than, for example, the ASM Complete with Variants set. Let me know if you'd like a list (thumbs u

I like this idea of a complete publisher set. Over 90% would be based on the Simpsons and the remainders would be Futurama, Heroes Anonymous, Hopster's Tracks, Roswell and Sergio Aragones Funnies.

If not a complete publisher's set, then at least a complete Simpsons set.

Let's hope Gemma likes it and it doesn't get put up to a vote, because I know no one will vote for anything I ask for lol

I have a question as I've never requested the addition of a set before. If a new "set" is requested, will it almost certainly be added? Or is there a possibility that it won't? I'm not talking about a crossover set. Just a regularly issued set that is not widely collected, if at all. Thanks!

Please add BATMAN: VENGEANCE OF BANE SPECIAL to the BATMAN COMPLETE SET or just in its own set..If possible. Thanks!!!

Just so you know, there is a Batman One-Shot set that has Batman: Vengeance of Bane Special 1 captured in it.

Here's the link

Hello Gemma,

I would like to see The Walking Dead Weekly added to the variant set. I've posted a thread on this as well. Hopefully, some more input will be seen in this thread along side my other post. I'd really like to add my Weekly books to my 4th and growing variant set. But if anything, it should at minimum have it's own registry. Thanks :)

Please add BATMAN: VENGEANCE OF BANE SPECIAL to the BATMAN COMPLETE SET or just in its own set..If possible. Thanks!!!

Just so you know, there is a Batman One-Shot set that has Batman: Vengeance of Bane Special 1 captured in it.

Here's the link

Oh I never saw that. Thanks for all your help!! (worship)

No worries at all.

Gemma, can we get The Walking Dead Weekly it's own registry? Doesn't appear anyone cares one way or the other, with the exception of Branget, to state an opinion on the subject. I figure, with it's own registry, no one will complain of their current sets being manipulated. Thanks :)