• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Additions - Summer 2011

153 posts in this topic

For example, the ASM 252 set would look like this:

O Homem-Aranha #71 (Brazil)

L'Etonnant Spider-Man #157/158 (French Canada)

Amazing Spider-Man #252 (Canadian Price Variant)

Die Spinne #111 (Germany)

L'Uomo Ragno #39 (Italy)

El Asombroso Hombre Arana #372 (Mexico)

De Spektakulaire Spiderman #58 (Netherlands)

Spiderman El Homre Arana #67 (Spain)

This way, there are very specific issues being made into sets, and not just one big set with "random" issues being included.

Oh my gosh!!! I had never seen this thread before... all these books are mine, but this can't possibly be a set, it is not finished yet, there is still a few countries that I have not got been able to obtain..

list was interestingly put together hm

I also have some others countries that are not on this list..

For example, the ASM 252 set would look like this:

O Homem-Aranha #71 (Brazil)

L'Etonnant Spider-Man #157/158 (French Canada)

Amazing Spider-Man #252 (Canadian Price Variant)

Die Spinne #111 (Germany)

L'Uomo Ragno #39 (Italy)

El Asombroso Hombre Arana #372 (Mexico)

De Spektakulaire Spiderman #58 (Netherlands)

Spiderman El Homre Arana #67 (Spain)

This way, there are very specific issues being made into sets, and not just one big set with "random" issues being included.

Oh my gosh!!! I had never seen this thread before... all these books are mine, but this can't possibly be a set, it is not finished yet, there is still a few countries that I have not got been able to obtain..

list was interestingly put together hm

I also have some others countries that are not on this list..

Hector,

Are the other ones you have graded or raw? This is the most complete I have found this set to be, not including ungraded copies.

The other ones for 252 are graded, except one. Ooooor are you talking about other specific "sets?"

Can you maybe post a list of the ones you have, including the raw one? If we have a full list, it would be better and more reasonable to add this is.

Well, if you HAVE a list of some sort of all the reprints you have graded that fall under the "keys" category, that would be awesome to post! I know you're busy though, so it's not a big deal (thumbs u

Still hoping for a Shanna the She Devil set (Marvel 2005) for my beautiful Cho SS copies.

Thanks

Lee

I'm reposting this from page 1 because I fear my request may have gotten lost in all the conversation about custom sets.

Thanks

Lee

The other ones for 252 are graded, except one. Ooooor are you talking about other specific "sets?"

Can you maybe post a list of the ones you have, including the raw one? If we have a full list, it would be better and more reasonable to add this is.

Well, if you HAVE a list of some sort of all the reprints you have graded that fall under the "keys" category, that would be awesome to post! I know you're busy though, so it's not a big deal (thumbs u

Honestly I don't remember specific #s, but I think one is an Edderkoppen and the other is Spindel Mannen. The Hungarian one, Csodalatos Pokember (is not yet graded), and some of the other European editions, will all fall under "Finnish editions", as they were all printed in Finland for surrounding countries; still, aside ffrom their CGC designation, they, in my opinion will be counted as being from the country where they were published, not where they were printed.

Honestly I don't remember specific #s, but I think one is an Edderkoppen and the other is Spindel Mannen. The Hungarian one, Csodalatos Pokember (is not yet graded), and some of the other European editions, will all fall under "Finnish editions", as they were all printed in Finland for surrounding countries; still, aside ffrom their CGC designation, they, in my opinion will be counted as being from the country where they were published, not where they were printed.

There are actually two different Edderkoppen titles - one's Norwegian, one's Danish.

Hector, did you manage to find the Hungarian one???

Please send me a PM if you did!

There are actually two different Edderkoppen titles - one's Norwegian, one's Danish.

I got issues fromboth, but I not sure if both printed for this specific issue...I know I have one graded for sure.. :( I will check in the next few months...

Gemma,

I would first like to request a beer drinking set. :whistle:

then if you have time....

Has it ever been requested that all the comics that Neal Adams did the cover/artwork for be made into registry set?

Something I have always wanted to put together. :grin:

your comic con buddy,

John

Gemma,

I would first like to request a beer drinking set. :whistle:

then if you have time....

Has it ever been requested that all the comics that Neal Adams did the cover/artwork for be made into registry set?

Something I have always wanted to put together. :grin:

your comic con buddy,

John

Is this a joke post? hm

Maybe not! John, see recent poll on this page, and please vote YES:

Adams Registry Set Poll

Hi Gemma,

Thanks again for adding the sets requested earlier.

Suggested new set additions:

1. Turok Son of Stone (Whitman Reprints) # 89 to #130

2. Turok Son of Stone (Dark Horse)

Suggested additions to the existing Turok Dinosaur Hunter set:

1. Turok The Hunted (#1 to #2), Turok Child of Blood (nn), Turok: The Empty Souls (#1 and nn), Turok: The Empty Souls Preview (#1), Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion (#1), Original Turok Son of Stone (#1 and #2), Turok: Tales of the Lost Land (nn)

Sorry Gemma pressed send too soon.

Few more set suggestions:

1. Last Avengers Story by Marvel (#1, #2)

2. Sachs & Violens by Marvel/Epic Comics (#1, #1 Foil Cover, #2, #3, #4)

Add to existing Wizard Ace Edition set:

1. Divine Right 1/2 (Image/Wizard)