• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interesting email...

10 posts in this topic

I just received an email from CGC notifying me that my submission has been shipped to me.

893whatthe.gif

Great upgrade in service.

thumbsup2.gif

Were the grades included in the email???... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No. Basically just the invoice number and date it was shipped.

Let's take it a step at a time. gossip.gif

I already called and got the grade anyway. acclaim.gif

Took 24 business days for the 15 day magazine sub.

Took 24 business days for the 15 day magazine sub.

That must apply to mag subs only. According to CGC they're only now sending moderns from 2/3/04. Could be worse... it could be the 4 month wait that economy has.

I just received an email from CGC notifying me that my submission has been shipped to me.

893whatthe.gif

Great upgrade in service.

thumbsup2.gif

i got a call from scott telling me that my spidey #21 had the cover stuck to the first page!!!! since they're now responsible for the book they wanted my permission to try and separate the pages. i told 'em no and just send that one back. hopefully since that was last week, they're readying mine for shipping as well. (got 60 nice SA marvel/DC's there).

as for those stuck pages on the spidey - i could understand if it was a Vampirella...................... devil.gif