• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

furystorm's Modern DC CLOSED & OUT OF BUSINESS!

69 posts in this topic

I hope cookie wants some free Superman comics in his outgoing package, because I have a ton of duplicates of this next offering. I'm back with non-photo listings for the remainder of my DC boxes. Might get two of them listed this morning, and more tomorrow. First up, a solid box full of Superman...

Superman Lot (1987 series) - 38 books total - $40! (Box 20)

Including the following issues:

191-226, with additional covers of 205 & 219

The great Jim Lee / Brian Azzarello run, in my opinion anyway, is in there of course.

And a couple of extra lots of the Azzarello / Lee run on Superman...

Superman Set A 204-215 (will include both 205A & 205B) - 13 issues total - $12 (Box 20)

Superman Set B 204-215 (will include both 205A & 205B) - 13 issues total - $12 (Box 20)

Box 21...

Justice League Elite 1-12 - $12

formerly known as the Justice League 1-6 - $6

Justice League America (1987) 2-6 - $5

JLA: Scary Monsters 1 - $1

Justice League: Another Nail 1-3 - $3

Justice League Unlimited 1 - $1

JLA: Secret Files & Origins 2004 - $1

JLA-Z 1 - $1

JSA 53-59, 61, 63-71, 73-76 - $20

Justice Society of America 1 - $1

Justice 1-8, 10-12 (three covers of #1) - $12

Kinetic 1-5 - $5

Legion of Superheroes in the 31st Century 1-6 - $6

Supergirl & the Legion of Superheroes 16 - $1

And that concludes box 21.

Any Johns Flash? Especially his first stint in Vol. 2 Wally West Flash?

Wow, I just got to check and it looks like judging by your signature that I only have one issue you need. I used to have a ton more of this run, but I think I blew it out on eBay a long time ago. Here is what there is still...

Flash 200, 207-208, 210-211 (Sad, I know)

Okay, so this thread is officially a huge bust. I'm not entirely sure why I made a nice $500 off the first thread, and only $2 in this one. At any rate, I've decided to call it quits again, so...

25% off anything in this thread until Sunday night at 9 PM, invoices immediately after.

I'm going back to the original plan of cataloging the whole lot and jettisoning them out the door to Lone Star. I know I'll take a beating on it, but if the lump sale at least gives me the funds for my current grail, FF #3, then I can always look at that book and think, wow, so many comics, so many years...

Closing her down early because there has been absolutely zero interest, even with the discount. I have one more box to catalog and will begin listing stuff in a bit in a brand spanking new thread.