• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern toys hit retail.

38 posts in this topic

http://www.toyark.com/news/dc-toy-news-5/green-lantern-movie-action-figures-out-in-us-and-canada-3994/

The Green Lantern Movie Action Figures are now being found across the United States and Canada. Both the 3.75" & 6" Movie Masters figures from the upcoming movie have been found in Bloomingdale, Illinois and Fremont, California according to ToyArk members hrothgars and TheLoudMaster. The smaller figs were priced at $8.99 while the 6-inch figs are priced at $14.99

Anybody here going to buy these? (shrug)

Do you remember the big Hulk hands that came out when that movie came out?

I'm hoping they have Green Lantern feet complete with individual toes with 2 points of articulation on each one. :cloud9:

lol

Didn't those Hulk hands get banned because too many kids were getting knocked out?

I bought a pair of Hulk hands and mailed them to my nephew for his 5th birthday.

One day when I got home from work there was a message on my answering machine. It was my sister and it was something along the lines of..."Dear brother, I just want you to know that it's on now. Your kids will be getting handguns and gift certificates to the tattoo parlor for their next birthday. If you were here, I think I might be arrested for assault. I hate you. Love, your sister."

I kept that message for a long time. If I ever needed something to brighten my day, I'd play it. lol

Could those of you who look at the toys please keep an eye out for items that include

full sized or mini comic books with the toy? I collect the comics but have no room

for the toys/games/etc that use comics as promos. It is often difficult to find out

what comic came with what toy/game/etc and yet often the only way to get the

blasted comic is to get the toy/game/etc as well.

So please help the comic collectors by telling us what we need to look for.

Thank you,

Jerome

Bargain bin fodder in 3mo.... :P

2c

Agreed. These toys will be on the clearance isle in a few months.

Is that in the Atlantic?

2c

Is that in the Atlantic?

No. That's Pen Island. hm

2c

Is that in the Atlantic?

No. That's Pen Island. hm

Well, aisle say.