• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Spring Undies, see ongoing Recap of What's Left

380 posts in this topic

Zap #4, crappy condition but I think it may be a first print, $30 in 2.0 if it is, $15 in 2.0 if it isn't, how about $6?

Zap4G001.jpg

:takeit:

Nice buy. (thumbs u

Thank you sir, I always have a fear that Snake Eyes will post the :takeit: 3 seconds before me in any thread I'm in :lol: I'm scrambling!

Fantagor #2, F/VF, Corben..........................only $8.

Fantagor2FVF001.jpg

:takeit:

Go ahead with this one too. I can't find a #2 in any of my boxes. :eek:

I just found a small stash of original "proof" unused folded covers. Most of them are pretty nice but have a small NCB crease on the bottom left (which could probably be pressed out but who cares?) I am going to price them agressively this weekend in order to move them out. They are very cool.

Zap #8, first print, Robert Crumb cover, these ones are in the worst shape, let's say VG, I have 4 copies at $4 each.

Zap8CoverProof001.jpg

Zap #0, not sure of print, not first, but an early 50 cent printing, these proofs are more scarce than the first 3 listed prior, fine condition, Robert Crumb art, 3 copies available, my price $15. The back cover is one of my favorite Crumb pieces of all time!

Zap0CoverProof001.jpg