• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REVERSE AUCTION: Take All Remaining $300

52 posts in this topic

Scanner is broken, I have one of those HP all in one things and it gives me an error message about the ink cartridge, I've removed the cartridge completely and the message will not go away, I can not work around it, so unfortunately there will not be any scans. I can take pics of anything you want to see pics of with my android and upload them though.

Reverse auction: Basically I posted the books for what I'd like to sell them for, and about once per day I've been dropping the price until someone posts :takeit:

That's reverse auction.

Next Price Drop Coming UP Now.

I guess what I could have done to show the drops is left the old prices up, I figured for the sake of keeping it less cluttered that I would just leave the new price in place. Over the next few minutes all prices will be dropping so feel free to get your refresh button and popcorn ready.

I have the following books up for sale. I will start the prices at what I would like to get for them. I will check back on the thread and start to lower the prices until I get to my very bottom dollar. Be sure to post a :takeit: when you see a price you like because it may not last long!

Sandman

2 in NM $9

5 in NM $3

6 in NM $3

6 in NM $3

7 in NM $3

8 in NM $3

14 in NM $3

14 in NM $3

Or you can have all of these books are $26 shipped in the U.S. Please PM me with any offer. Also be sure to check my OBO thread in Silver Age for some great dollar deals.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4665878#Post4665878

:takeit: (all)

I have the following books up for sale. I will start the prices at what I would like to get for them. I will check back on the thread and start to lower the prices until I get to my very bottom dollar. Be sure to post a :takeit: when you see a price you like because it may not last long!

Sandman

2 in NM $9

5 in NM $3

6 in NM $3

6 in NM $3

7 in NM $3

8 in NM $3

14 in NM $3

14 in NM $3

Or you can have all of these books are $26 shipped in the U.S. Please PM me with any offer. Also be sure to check my OBO thread in Silver Age for some great dollar deals.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4665878#Post4665878

:takeit: (all)

^^

PM me when you're ready to check out. I'll give you ample time to take a look at my other thread in case you want to combine shipping.

Wolverine Limited Series (Frank Miller) 2-4 $25 .:news: This is as low as this one goes

I *think* :takeit:

But I'm wondering about condition of these three books? Most others have a condition but a few of these don't. hm

Sorry, was in kind of a rush when I posted these up. Covers are all in great shape.

#2 looks like an 9.0 due to some dings around the edges.

#3 has some staining on it, hard to see on the black cover, great eye appeal at a distance, but definitely makes it somewhere in the 4.0 range.

#3 really has no damage to the front cover and I believe the page quality is that of 9.2 range...however, major detractor is rust on staples.

If you still want the books at $25 they are yours.

Entire Thread Price Dropped Again, PM me if you have an offer for the whole thread.

Highlights include

Wolverine Limited Series 2-4

Wolverine Regular Series 1

Secret Wars 8

Walking Dead 75 SDCC Variant SS 9.8

Walking Dead 75 Retailer Variant

Amazing Spider-Man 238

Amazing Spider-Man 300 CGC Blue Label 9.2

and now Wolverine I-VI Origin if buying whole thread.